Gaming Eternal Sonata

eltrut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm thinking of buying Eternal Sonata and i was wondering if anyone here has it and if so is it any good?

I downloaded and finished the trial, and was wondering if all the game was following one path to the finish without the option to even go the wrong way?

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep i got the game and i've finished it as well
smile.gif

On the first play through it took me roughly 30 hours to complete, the game is pretty fun, has a good battle system but the story is fairly linear and straight forward.

If you can get it for a good price i'd definitely recommend playing it!
biggrin.gif

On another note- if you can get it for the PS3 you should because it has extra characters and other stuff as well

eltrut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, thanks for the reply!

I only have a 360 to play it on (PS3 is the only current-gen console I'm missing at the moment), how do they fit extra characters into the story and do they actually change anything?

Mainly looking at this game because i have too much free time and expendable income but was lacking RPG's.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
when it comes to rpg's on the x360 there really isn't much competition.
as far as i know there eternal sonata, tales of vesperia and lost oddessey.

supposedly eternal sonata is supposed to be the best out of them as the game play actually brings something new to the rpg genre.

unfortunately i have an asian xbox and the game is region locked. only the japanese version runs on my console :/

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When it comes to the "big 3" JRPGs on the 360 (Eternal Sonata, Tales, Lost Odyssey), I'm gonna have to go with Lost Odyssey. I'm a real sucker for old-school style games, so that's probably why. Arguably, it might also have the best story of the three.

Off topic, but I got Mass Effect when I was looking to scratch my JRPG itch; it surprisingly satisfied my needs =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1