Request: Eternal Poison

Zyute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a game I have in my collection called Eternal Poison made by Atlus. So I was wondering if anyone knows of this game and can make a texture pack for it.
Knowing nothing about how to make one as I'm not texture savvy to make one myself if someone can let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks for everyone here on the forums and their hard work to make these games shine again.

Eternal Poison

SadOrigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Interesting, Eternal Poison is game that takes around 70h to complete, I'm not sure of the amount of textures the games has tho. Do you know how to dump the game's textures? If you provide the textures sorted by folders and some saves, you cut 70h worth of work :ha:

Zyute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I see your point. I haven't got a clue where to start when it comes to this stuff. Figured it couldn't hurt to see if anyone here has played it or was willing to at some point to attempt a pack. I understand if its a hard ask. I appreciate anyone's input here.

SadOrigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
pcsx2-qt 2024-01-12 23-12-17.png
I've tried the game just now and I like it! But during the fight scenes the camera gets too close to the characters! I didn't remake the flowers because I don't have flowers textures laying around, but when the game zoomed in I realized how important those details are for this game in particular lol.

Reactions: mvp899 and Zyute

Zyute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you like it as I admit its a hidden gem not many probably know about. So I may understand correctly does this mean your attempting a texture pack then?

SadOrigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm gonna try to play it from start to finish (I'm also remastering Shadow of the Colossus and ICO so it's gonna take a while). Once I finish the game, based on the amount of textures I've extracted, I'll do a full remaster or I'll upload the dumps for anyone who wants to just do a simple upscale.

Reactions: Plaidray and Zyute

Zyute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take as long as you need. I honestly didn't think anyone would respond to my post and want to do it. It means a lot to me so thanks for taking it up. Hopefully you will enjoy playing it. Gameplay is unique (Isn't every Atlus game that way lol) for this one.

Looking forward to trying your works when ready.

Stay safe SadOrigami

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: