Gaming [eShop] Terraria and Steamworld Heist

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terraria 3DS doesn't seem to have multiplayer right now judging on the screenshots. To me that's a pretty huge strike against it.

Terraria is a good game. The best way I could describe it is adventure with a bit of Minecraft thrown in. It's better when you play with friends, but it looks like that is not possible with the 3DS version at the time of this post.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Terraria 3DS doesn't seem to have multiplayer right now judging on the screenshots. To me that's a pretty huge strike against it.

Terraria is a good game. The best way I could describe it is adventure with a bit of Minecraft thrown in. It's better when you play with friends, but it looks like that is not possible with the 3DS version at the time of this post.
Haven't downloaded it but the Nintendo page says 1-4 players, so I'd assume it has multiplayer. Can't confirm though ^^

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Terraria-1038456.html

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm currently enjoying the 3DS version of Terraria, I'll be playing Steamworld Heist soon, it's waiting to be played for sure.
So far in Terraria I've just beaten Skeletron and entered the dungeon, it's a very competent port of the mobile version and works great, with only occasional framerate dips but retains smooth play.
The only real downside has been the very small world sizes, and the occasional control limitation like not having a dedicate buff or heal button.

I'm especially curious to see if there's any potential exploit waiting in Terraria, since the game I think loads maps and character info from the SD card?

WARvault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I picked up SteamWorld Heist with the last of my "15% off" eShop card. I feel like Terraria will be one of those games that gets big discounts on a regular basis. I am literally betting on it!

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I picked up SteamWorld Heist with the last of my "15% off" eShop card. I feel like Terraria will be one of those games that gets big discounts on a regular basis. I am literally betting on it!
It's nothing new, all eShop titles gets discount on a regular basis, except BigN's titles.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-