Hacking error with batchDPG

gibber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the batchDPG 1.3 4.5 beta and when i went to add a media file it said "Aspect ratio could not be detected. please set width and height manually. after i toy around with the width and height i click add and run, but as soon an i hit run an error happens and a big box comes up saying "Error: Unable to execute the external program. the system cannot find the file specified."
I want to put some movies on my DS with an R4 but i dont know what to do. please help me!!
thanks

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also make sure you are running your batchDPG application from the .exe file within your program files folder. I made that mistake and was trying to troubleshoot the .exe file in another directory, I then realized you had to run the program through the directory it was installed into... >.

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When you add a movie file to BatchDPG, it automatically defines the height and width of the movie file automatically. For example, a 16:9 aspect ratio movie will end up to be 256 x 144 when converted.

But, for whatever reason, the width will ALWAYS have to 256 no matter what. If BatchDPG automatically changes it to something like 240, change it back to 256, or else Moonshell won't be able to play it and you'll get that error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy