Hacking error Wii game SD Card

elettrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi to all those who help me to understand why they do not read games on sd Card the error is: "an error has continued. Press the EJECT button, take out the disc and turn off the console. For more information, consult the Wii console instruction manual"

THANKS

Attachments

• SYSLOG.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by elettrico,

elettrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you're referring to mIRC, you can get all kinds of things that won't work from there. I suggest content from WiiBrew and Complete Softmod Guide will help you.

but given the fact that I bought the used wii, how can I start the mod attractive procedure? can I format the wii and start making the change welcome? and others where to find a guide to download the games and put them in the SD?

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but given the fact that I bought the used wii, how can I start the mod attractive procedure? can I format the wii and start making the change welcome? and others where to find a guide to download the games and put them in the SD?

I don't recommend formatting the Wii via homebrew; as the NAND (storage) would very likely be corrupted. If you believe you must factory reset, make sure you back up anything you want to save to the SD card.

However, that may not be necessary. Do a search through your favorite web search site (Google, Startpage, DuckDuckGo, or what have you) for Complete Softmod Guide; it should be a Google Sites website. Also, you can go to WiiBrew by simply typing "wiibrew.org" in your web browser's URL banner. You should be able to find all the modding tools and instructions you need on both sites.

By the way, what games have you got, and how did you install them?

elettrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
some games I download from the web and once extracted from the RAR archive they are already in ISO format and with wii backup manager I transfer them to the SD, others I download from MIRC but these after having extracted them from the RAR archive are not in format ISO but they are many folders that anyway with wii backup maneger I transfer them equally in the SD, then on the wii I go to NEOGAMMA and from there I select the game and the error message comes out! in fact I wanted to understand: can I be wrong about something in games?

Last edited by elettrico,

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some games I download from the web and once extracted from the RAR archive they are already in ISO format and with wii backup manager I transfer them to the SD, others I download from MIRC but these after having extracted them from the RAR archive are not in format but they are many carelle that anyway with wii backup maneger I transfer them equally in the SD, then on the wii I go to NEOGAMMA and from there I select the game and the error message comes out! in fact I wanted to understand: can I be wrong about something in games?
So, let me see if I understand your English translation. You got some games from the web and they were in ISO format, but those hosted on mIRC were not in ISO format? What extension was it then?

EDIT: I'd be wary of getting ISOs off the internet. Not only are you potentially pirating (I don't know how strict Italy is about that), you could be trying to run software that could break your Wii!

Last edited by HarveyHouston,

elettrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, let me see if I understand your English translation. You got some games from the web and they were in ISO format, but those hosted on mIRC were not in ISO format? What extension was it then?

EDIT: I'd be wary of getting ISOs off the internet. Not only are you potentially pirating (I don't know how strict Italy is about that), you could be trying to run software that could break your Wii!

you understand very well, in the case of mirc games it is not the format but they are folders

elettrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If they are just folders, then they may be extracted ISOs. You need an archive manager to turn them back into ISOs again.

hello, let's put aside the games downloaded with mirc, take the games downloaded from portalroms, extract them from the archive and direct an ISO file, insert it in the SD with wii backup manager, put it on the console, go to USB LOADER and after this the screen appears tris photo

Attachments

• IMG_6976.JPG
    IMG_6976.JPG
    869.5 KB · Views: 238

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You did that in elementary
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty you could get the basic idea watching a few episodes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to buy a battery for my truck last week, freaking $280. I remember when batteries used to be like $50.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa where did you buy it from? Autozone? Autozone has their stuff overpriced, Sams club and walmart is cheaper
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa the 50$ lifetime warranty ones, yall had it good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta buy new windshield wipers pretty soon least they're cheap so many different brands these days
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Costco actually, Its a Diehard battery.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Heard ceramic is the material to go with now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But mine has 5 hamsters in it...Top of the line.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I thought batteries came with 6 hamsters? what did you do to the 6th hamster?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Him being in Ohio probably fried it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hot seller in Ohio https://a.co/d/5M1McyB
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These are selling out quickly, hard to find:
    sprinfieldcookbook-png.458855
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think it would have documents on that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This damn tower fan is leaking oil lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe its made by Diddy Co.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got arrested flipping the switch to hide all evidence
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So that's why every useless gadget has wifi now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet lube sales have plumented...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Baby oil and lube are two words only mj would say together
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had one of those suction cup phone holders on my windshield must've got so hot it melted and fell off pain to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why clean it if it melted, just buy a new one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it melted onto the windshield
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Because it melted onto the windshield