Hacking Error codes with local wireless

PkMnNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys

First post here. But i've been really struggling with making local wireless work on my CFW console.
-I'm on Firmware 8.1.0
-Hekate 5.0.1 using atmosphere dongle
-Using latest SD Card files from Atmosphere website

I originally tested on LGPE, trading to my unhacked retail switch where the CFW console would search for a good 2 minutes and then give me error code 2618-0006 (generic move your console closer to router etc). So at first i though the consoles weren't communicating properly.

Next i tested hosting a room on Mario Kart from the CFW console, and a second after i clicked "Create Room" it said "Communication Error" with error code 2011-0301 (another generic move your console closer to the router etc)

So the evidence is something is wrong on the CFW console itself and have no idea what else i can do having the latest firmware, hekate and SD files.

It would be nice to get this working without having to set up a private lan-play network for the sake of being able to do local wireless out and about etc.
Please help!
Thanks

PkMnNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The solution was the SD card files needed changing a little.
I saved them in a RAR in case anyone else has the same issue

I'm unable to post links as a new account, but if someone wants to decode and repost the real link for others that would be great. Decode the below code using any Base64 Decoder on Google for G-Drive link.

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xYkltOWRGakFjQkZzdE1hcF9rRlNrY3hMYUw1Mmwycy0vdmlldw==

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...