Error Code 2123-0011 - I THINK I have a NAND backup. Is there an easy way to solve this?

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did my original NAND backup years ago. Like, 2018-ish. Can't even remember what firmware I was on.

I used Tinfoil and added a server, and stupidly downloaded a game to test it, and since then, I get this error code every time I try to go online for anything (which is practically never; only lately with MK1).

I heard that you might be able to restore your prod. something to get it back to good?

I just don't have a clue how to even start.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mojoswagger1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you manually set your DNS to Nintendo's server ? If so, adding a server would be pointless unless it was exact same address as the one you have manually set .

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you manually set your DNS to Nintendo's server ? If so, adding a server would be pointless unless it was exact same address as the one you have manually set .
I guess I worded it improperly. You know how you could add like a server to access what would be similar to FreeShop on the 3DS? I accessed one once, and literally had access to ALL the games. I tested it with Double Dragon 4, and it downloaded. I was pretty stoked. Got the error code within the next hour.

That's about the only thing I could think of that triggered it. I never once used any kind of DNS block or anything; straight connection to my Wifi.

But my System Info shows the XA0000000 something, and I know that's the part that might be screwing me.

I know enough to be dangerous, but not useful. I can screw myself, but not fix it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I worded it improperly. You know how you could add like a server to access what would be similar to FreeShop on the 3DS? I accessed one once, and literally had access to ALL the games. I tested it with Double Dragon 4, and it downloaded. I was pretty stoked. Got the error code within the next hour.

That's about the only thing I could think of that triggered it. I never once used any kind of DNS block or anything; straight connection to my Wifi.

But my System Info shows the XA0000000 something, and I know that's the part that might be screwing me.

I know enough to be dangerous, but not useful. I can screw myself, but not fix it.
XA0000000 means you blanked out your serial #, you won't be able to connect to online service.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XA0000000 means you blanked out your serial #, you won't be able to connect to online service.
Is there a way to extract a file from my previous NAND backup and restore it? I absolutely do NOT want to have to restore everything I have now. I'd just buy a new Switch if that were the case.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you used? Incognito or Exosphere?
That is what I don't know. I don't remember setting up either. Please forgive me; I am a lot better with other consoles than this one.

The last time it worked, I access some random shop I plugged into Tinfoil, downloaded one game, and then it was all gone. Before then, I was able to download game updates and everything, but I was using SXOS originally. Don't know how much of a difference that makes.

Might I have enabled Incognito in SXOS before I migrated to Atmosphere?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is what I don't know. I don't remember setting up either. Please forgive me; I am a lot better with other consoles than this one.

The last time it worked, I access some random shop I plugged into Tinfoil, downloaded one game, and then it was all gone. Before then, I was able to download game updates and everything, but I was using SXOS originally. Don't know how much of a difference that makes.

Might I have enabled Incognito in SXOS before I migrated to Atmosphere?

It might be Incognito, so you might need to pull the prodinfo from the nand backup. You might want to check to see if you ever made a prodinfo backup.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be Incognito, so you might need to pull the prodinfo from the nand backup. You might want to check to see if you ever made a prodinfo backup.
I am almost certain I did not. Switched hard drives recently, and all I have is a NAND backup from my soft-moddable switch, and it was modded by me on 2018, then redone when I migrated to Atmosphere in 2021.

Can you point me in the right direction to extract my prodinfo from my original NAND backup?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am almost certain I did not. Switched hard drives recently, and all I have is a NAND backup from my soft-moddable switch, and it was modded by me on 2018, then redone when I migrated to Atmosphere in 2021.

Can you point me in the right direction to extract my prodinfo from my original NAND backup?

I believe you can use nxnandmanager to pull the prodinfo, since you used incognito you might want to check the sd for backup of prodinfo, it should be in the switch folder if you made one with incognito. May as well use Incognito to make another backup of the XA000000000 before attempting to restore the one from the NAND.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can use nxnandmanager to pull the prodinfo, since you used incognito you might want to check the sd for backup of prodinfo, it should be in the switch folder if you made one with incognito. May as well use Incognito to make another backup of the XA000000000 before attempting to restore the one from the NAND.
So, maybe I am not banned, per se, until I restore my system info thing from XA000000 back to the original.

Worth a shot. I'll try it and see if I can slog through. I have no idea what I am doing on this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup