comegalletas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone...

I was happy playing my backup games until Zelda TOTK arrived, I got a physical copy and therefore tried to load original system at no avail.

Disabled Emunand, updated from within the switch recovery and nothing... I got a specific error code: 2002-4664.

Now I am trying to re flash my fulll nand backup, but the file structure I have is this (I believe I was made with SXOS):

boot0.bin
boot1.bin
full.00.bin - 4,194,176 KB
full.01.bin
full.02.bin
full.03.bin
full.04.bin
full.05.bin
full.06.bin
full.07.bin - 1,176,448

Total of 29.1 GB

(I had used this files and NXNandManager and Emutool to create my Emunand partitions with no problems)

But... when using this files for restoring with Hekate it looks for rawnand.bin.00, etc. tried to convert them using NXnandManager and always get an error during copy on the user partition at 36%.

Tried to erase user partition at no avail. How can I use this file to restore my Nand? (I can load Hekate in my switch)

Should I just rename them ?

I´ appreciate the help

Attachments

• Error NXNandManager.jpg
    Error NXNandManager.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 62

comegalletas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With Emutool I managed to transform it to eMMC files for Atmosphere like this:

boot0
boot1
00.bin - 4,161, 536 KB
01.bin
02.bin
03.bin
04.bin
05.bin
06.bin
07.bin - 1,404,928

Truth is if I can convert it or use any other tool, objective is to be able to restore nand I don´t really care the tool.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone...

I was happy playing my backup games until Zelda TOTK arrived, I got a physical copy and therefore tried to load original system at no avail.

Disabled Emunand, updated from within the switch recovery and nothing... I got a specific error code: 2002-4664.

Now I am trying to re flash my fulll nand backup, but the file structure I have is this (I believe I was made with SXOS):

boot0.bin
boot1.bin
full.00.bin - 4,194,176 KB
full.01.bin
full.02.bin
full.03.bin
full.04.bin
full.05.bin
full.06.bin
full.07.bin - 1,176,448

Total of 29.1 GB

(I had used this files and NXNandManager and Emutool to create my Emunand partitions with no problems)

But... when using this files for restoring with Hekate it looks for rawnand.bin.00, etc. tried to convert them using NXnandManager and always get an error during copy on the user partition at 36%.

Tried to erase user partition at no avail. How can I use this file to restore my Nand? (I can load Hekate in my switch)

Should I just rename them ?

I´ appreciate the help
use EmuTool https://gbatemp.net/threads/emutool...r-sd-switch-emu-type-on-sxos-and-more.550756/ https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo/tree/master/emutool to convert differents emunand files or raw backups.

he he he, I just see your post
Post automatically merged:

if your read the readme.md of hekate there is a section about the format of files to restore nand backups and the script to join it.

comegalletas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use EmuTool https://gbatemp.net/threads/emutool...r-sd-switch-emu-type-on-sxos-and-more.550756/ https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo/tree/master/emutool to convert differents emunand files or raw backups.

he he he, I just see your post

if your read the readme.md of hekate there is a section about the format of files to restore nand backups and the script to join it.
I may be too blunt, but don't see anything:
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/bl...configuration-keysvalues-when-entry-is-config

On another note, the joiner scripts, merge some 15 or 30 files, but not those 7.

Still lost :(

As an update... Renamed all to:

rawnand.00.bin - 4,161, 536 KB
rawnand.01.bin
rawnand.02.bin
rawnand.03.bin
rawnand.04.bin
rawnand.05.bin
rawnand.06.bin
rawnand.07.bin - 1,404,928

Hekate restore eMMC Raw GPP is running.

Let´s wait for it to finish and I´ll share results.

Restored Nand, of course normal OFW not working, bu was able to load atmosphere...

Probably need to upgrade so it matches fuses and version of firmware.

Will report back

Fixed it...
Loaded Atmosphere and upgraded to latest firmware.... rebooted to original and voilá, original working and Zelda cartridge is working :)

Will keep it like that for now, and eventually will get back to dual boot.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by comegalletas,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nude checkers get jumped