Hacking Gaming Homebrew ROM Hack Error 160-2793

daleristhicc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to modding in general, I just this week followed FunkyScott47's guide to get aroma and gx2 wup injector on my wii u. Everything has gone smoothly up until last night that I go to play titles (that I've already launched and made save files for) it started giving me the black screen, a few restarts later now I get 160-2793 on every title. I run a Western Digital 2tb external hdd with the y splitter and have a 64gb micro SD card into a SD adapter.

Any help is appreciated!

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try turning off the external drive sleep mode.

Boot upthe console > settings > data management > press and hold down the D-Pad for a second > while holding down down the D-Pad, press and hold the + and - buttons and keep holding until the menu pop up.

daleristhicc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried that yet, just did it, restarted, opened into aroma and it's still giving me the same error. I hear a lot that people get this error when they don't have sigpatches, but I have it and in the right spot on my SD card.
Post automatically merged:

Update, I used vWii decaffeinator and couldn't update because my update folder was deleted from ufdiine, in entering ufdiine it wouldn't restore my update folder, did a fresh setup of my SD card, restored my update folder, used decaffeinator, updated and now it works fine!

Last edited by daleristhicc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Snorting the whole pack would bring you joy.