Gaming Error 007-2001

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No, 1-2 days ago.
I'd assume you'd fell victim to their maintenance on the servers. Keep trying every so often. That error code doesn't appear to mean anything for me. Maybe it's my internet. IDK. I just guess that you're suffering from the server fixes.

Shin-Ma00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd assume you'd fell victim to their maintenance on the servers. Keep trying every so often. That error code doesn't appear to mean anything for me. Maybe it's my internet. IDK. I just guess that you're suffering from the server fixes.

I do not believe it, because if I put my emuNand to EUR again, the eShop works...

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I do not believe it, because if I put my emuNand to EUR again, the eShop works...
Ok so I think Nintendo update their server to detect device ID and region and require to make it match. So.. I'm not sure there is a fix yet. I'll look it up.

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I already saw this topic earlier. But I don't understand it. can you explain it to me better please? Thanks
I used the 6 step "guide" using the SD cards to get it working again.
It's something about region device loading internally saved on the device which is read out and then your region changed NAND tries to access USA eShop even though the device reads out as EUR. (To do with NNID if I understood that correctly)
By doing the SD swapping stuff thing you can somehow remove this and then link it to the new region.
There may be an easier way to fix it.
But what exactly makes you want to region change?
I personally don't really see a point in region swapping anymore since you can play all out of region games etc.
I only did it to use the JP codes in Pokémon.

Reactions: Shin-Ma00

keepitoriginal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually wen't into the eShop today, like an hour ago it worked fine for me! maybe it can be maintenance for certain regions? who knows.

D

Deleted User

If you wanna access other region eshop you need a real console of that region. As I understand it, the eshop is diffrent from region to region, software wise. And its not only the servers... so it takes more then region emulation (what you did) to fool eshop...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up