Hacking Erased files in Flashcard before finished the boot9strap installation

leomenudo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dumb as only I can be...
I erased the files on the SDCard after done the ntrboot process in my r4 sdhc dual core. I was missing the x+select+start + magnet process and thought that my flashcard was bricked (It was not recognized, but I didn't know that was normal...) So I had the brilliant idea to erase the files in sd card and return to the stock firmware files, thinking that will make my r4 back to life.

So I want to finish the process, but I need the files generated by the ntrboot in my sd card again, there is some backup of these files on the internet?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I erased the files on the SDCard after done the ntrboot process in my r4 sdhc dual core. I was missing the x+select+start + magnet process and thought that my flashcard was bricked (It was not recognized, but I didn't know that was normal...) So I had the brilliant idea to erase the files in sd card and return to the stock firmware files, thinking that will make my r4 back to life.

So I want to finish the process, but I need the files generated by the ntrboot in my sd card again, there is some backup of these files on the internet?
You dont need SD in flashcart for NTRBootHax (you have to reflash it to stock)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NTRBoot doesn't "generate" any files dude. You download all of them yourself from the links in the guide.... The only file that ends up in the NTRBoot folder after you use it is the backup.bin.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You dont need SD in flashcart for NTRBootHax (you have to reflash it to stock)
Yes, you do. The flashcard has to be in proper working order before you can use it with NTRBootHaX. Most of them 100% require a kernel file present on the SD card inside the flashcard to even boot. Some don't even have a flashcard slot, only the latter or one with pre-installed internal firmware don't require them.

Reactions: leomenudo

leomenudo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TRBoot doesn't "generate" any files dude. You download all of them yourself from the links in the guide.... The only file that ends up in the NTRBoot folder after you use it is the backup.bin.

That was right, I changed my sdcard and I finished all the process with success! Thx for your help =D

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning