I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else wonder what they do with all of their food?

I kind of doubt a handful of people can take on 80,000+ calories...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I kind of doubt a handful of people can take on 80,000+ calories...

I assure you that it is entirely possible. You percieve calories as units of size wheras they are units of energy - the meals they prepare are rich in fats and/or carbs, thus contain a lot of energy but are not necessarily "huge" per serving, thus they can fit fairly well in an avarage human's stomach... and those guys practice, so they can take the little "extra".

Obviously there are left-overs, and I'll make a lucky guess that they just throw them away, but I'm pretty sure most of the food is eaten.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
80k calories.
Sounds much but if you're working in road construction or some other labor intense work, you might eat something around that number.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You would have to be a god damn freakshow or suicidal to try to keep down 80k calories. The videos are funny but you can't maintain such a diet and stay in such shape. It's like they are trying to mock over-eaters which is fucked up

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
80k calories.
Sounds much but if you're working in road construction or some other labor intense work, you might eat something around that number.

No! No where near that. The people who have to get cut out of their houses don't even eat anywhere near that. Active Males who exercise daily should eat 2500 calaries per day, You Really think people who work in construction eat 32 days worth of food? and bearing in mind 2500 is the recommended max per day for a healthy active male, 2000 for women.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
they don't finish the food, and in the protein bar episode, it was revealed that muscles glasses was their personal trainer at the gym.
so I'm sure they work their asses off to make sure they don't get too fat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1