Gaming Enter The Gungeon - Similar Game recommendations

PBallWiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently got my Ps4 and I am looking for some good recommendations to games similar to Binding of Isaac and Enter the Gungeon. I really like roguelikes and twin stick shooters. The two titles I mentioned are pretty good, especially Gungeon. I'm new to the PS4 scene and would like some suggestions.
Thanks!

PBallWiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should really enjoy Nuclear Throne ^^ I think it's on PS4. It's pretty brutal at first, but if you enjoy Gungeon and Isaac, you should be aight and enjoy it :3
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.
I played it a while back on my PC. Might be worth revisiting on the PS4.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Scarlet

dawnbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The binding of issac rebirth / afterbirth

Our darker purpse! its not very well known but its absolutely amazing! fantastic story.

both of those start out slow, but become insane as you unlock more and more gear to appear. Our darker purpse has a mechanic where you have to get achivements on sorts on bosses and special enemies for unlocks, to unlock special things. it also has a perk system where as you get more advanced, you can start with selectable mix and match perks. FANTASTIC STORY!!! its all lore technically, but follow it all, its amazing when things start coming together and making sense. also both games require multiple playthroughs that 'expand' the playable content, to ensure your not trying to do some later or end game stuff, without being able to get proper drops.

along the same gameplay your looking for but not a rougelike, check out hotline miami 1 and 2. both fantastic games with a great complex narritive. 2's story is easier to understand / follow, as it follows a large group of protagonists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night