Hacking [Emunand] A couple of questions

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've read some guides, tutorial and posts about emunand, but there are some things that aren't clear to me

- Is there anyway to downgrade emunand itself, not sysnand?
- Can you backup your emunand's nand and flash it in sysnand?
- If you have a linked sysnand and emunand, if you download eshop titles in emunand will they appear in sysnand?

Sorry for the noob questions

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I could flash the emunand's nand into sysnand and still have a exploitable firmware
I wouldn't really know. One guy did it by mistake or whatever and bricked his console. I would highly suggest avoiding anything that has to do with the modification of sysnand unless you have a hard mod and a nand backup.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I could download titles in emunand, flash the emunand's nand into sysnand and still have a exploitable firmware

you can't play roms or unsigned CIAs in sysnand. Games that need a specific firmware version won't won't in a lower one either.
So you can't do that. Not to mention that you can't flash emunand to sysnand either without getting possibly a brick.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you can't play roms or unsigned CIAs in sysnand. Games that need a specific firmware version won't won't in a lower one either.
So you can't do that. Not to mention that you can't flash emunand to sysnand either without getting possibly a brick.

I guess my idea is a little dangerous, haha.

Obrigado!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw