RELEASE emuiibo - MitM'ing NFP services for Amiibo emulation

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by XorTroll, Apr 17, 2019.

1. LuckyTogekiss

LuckyTogekiss Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2018
    Chile
    Did any of the FE amiibo worked in Three Houses for someone? The message "unable to detect NFC-enabled controller" keeps popping up, after more attempts, the screen for holding the amiibo to the NFC area appears but keeps like that for a long time...

2. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Addict

Sep 16, 2008
    Australia
    This won't work on Zelda LA, screen frozen but the game's not crashed.

3. Qwerty5555

Qwerty5555 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2019
    Afghanistan
    Does this work on fw 9.0/atmo/kosmos - botw? I put the right folders/files on the SD but any button combination within botw wont activate the amibos.

When i do the button combo the blue light of the joycon goes on.

Last edited by Qwerty5555, Oct 15, 2019
  4. tatundria

tatundria GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2009
    Argentina
    Can anyone please help me? I get atmosphere boot error everytime I enable emuiibo. How can I fix it? I use emuiibo 0.3.1 and I had tried disabling every other module...

5. Jonhy

Jonhy GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2016
    United States
    clean atmosphere reinstall then.

6. Krude

Krude GBAtemp Fan

May 18, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Has anyone figured out how the per-game amiibo sets are working? The instructions aren't really clear.
    I've tried multiple things but had no success so far. Putting them into a folder like sd:/emuiibo/amiibo/[titleid]/[amiiboname] doesn't do anything for example.

7. Wonder_Woman_

Wonder_Woman_ Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2017
    United States
    can you please port Thenaya https://github.com/HiddenRamblings/Thenaya/releases over to the switch

8. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Goldleaf can dump Amiibos in to Virtual amiibos which work with Emuiibo. They won't work with nfc tags but you don't need nfc tags if you have a hacked switch because you can use Emuiibo (unless you want to use them on another device? But then you can just use your physical amiibo anyway since you need it to dump it).

9. Wonder_Woman_

Wonder_Woman_ Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2017
    United States
    I know just wanted another option to make my own physical tags besides Android and 3DS lol

10. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Fair

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted