Elon Musk is the smartest man!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Catboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 93,897
  • Replies Replies 1,707
  • Likes Likes 14
1767940771884.png
 
Elon is a trojan horse.
A wolf in sheep's clothing (that is, when he doesn't mess it up & reveal himself to be who he truly is). He is selling what all the globalists want to sell you to enslave you. He said yes to be the public face of The Cabal. You either say yes to the devil or you don't. He said yes. He got what he wanted. But he must prepare you for your own slavery, while you bend over & say you enjoy it.

He is a failed engineer (with money). The face of the Billionaire's Club who don't believe in anything but themselves (& ruling over you).
 
you name one individual in this world who can do what we can do, in AutoCAD, line by line, manually, to exact dimensions, no putty, no free-form molds, in sixty hours after being brand new to it, at fourteen, with no sophomore high school credits, and I can take it all back.

Even my cousin could not.

his video here:



needed to import plants, use putty texture forms, and related techniques.

The richest engineers cannot do what he can do, and he cannot do what a fourteen years child I taught could do:

1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png

6.png



For all of you Engineers: God is Beyond you. Mr. Musk, you will never be able to be at God's Level of Work. For all I taught a student to do, I cannot make a grasshopper without any resources. Yet, it can survive, produce others of its kind, and thrive in the wilderness, and God made it without resources. Mr. Musk, I cannot make a grasshopper without resources, yet my skills, and my students' skills, are far beyond yours.

Mr. Musk, you are not God, and I, who am beyond you, am a mere servant of God. who are you?
 
Last edited by MPRTwice,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted