Elon Musk is the smartest man!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Catboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 93,860
  • Replies Replies 1,707
  • Likes Likes 14
1769670760613.jpeg
 
so-called 6K AutoCAD Photorealistic Home Design.jpg

It is done.

I now have a legal full permanent AutoCAD license of the final one of its kind released.

It can now be installed offline, on any computer I have.

What I have is what SpaceX and Tesla at their best are terrified of: the ability to now overtake the entire Engineering Industry and become by far the richest man in history.

Which, I will not do: I told satan before that he cannot buy me. I Belong to God.

So there it is, satan, my open door to be able to become the richest man by far in history, through athletics and through engineering, and yet I choose to just be an ordinary man of Faith, Hope, and Charity. Clock Out. Game's Over: you lose.
 
View attachment 554546
It is done.

I now have a legal full permanent AutoCAD license of the final one of its kind released.

It can now be installed offline, on any computer I have.

What I have is what SpaceX and Tesla at their best are terrified of: the ability to now overtake the entire Engineering Industry and become by far the richest man in history.

Which, I will not do: I told satan before that he cannot buy me. I Belong to God.

So there it is, satan, my open door to be able to become the richest man by far in history, through athletics and through engineering, and yet I choose to just be an ordinary man of Faith, Hope, and Charity. Clock Out. Game's Over: you lose.
Bro the sims got weird lately
 
Bro the sims got weird lately
Wasn't it always?

Regardless, let's see if my application, filled out as if I were a mere three year old child in terms of my engineering and software capability as though I had a teacher like me, is too much for Nvidia to handle.

Don't worry: I made sure to only include engineering and foundational software coding work a three year old can handle brand new to AutoCAD within an hour or so:

Screenshot 2026-02-03 002724.jpg


If this works, then God cleary Is completely Beyond the world.

2.jpg

show me what nothingness you've got, world.

you are _exactly_ like muay thai: attempting to be intimidating, yet utterly empty and therefore a joke of an opponent.

Fear only works on the fearful. And I have no fear.
 
Last edited by MPRTwice,
What I can say is that SpaceX and Tesla are both terrified of what I can do at this point.

A child can do better than their entire staff.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted