Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been leaked for Xbox 360

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Guys, spoiler alert, but I think you will be pleased!

qrw2h.jpg

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The thing I find hilarious is how legitimate customers get the shaft from DRM. Fallout NV had the whole online activation thing. Now Skyrim will too.

Oh, and no Xbox 360 here. Besides the PC version will be better since the computer is newer than the consoles and has more available options. The consoles are restricted due to age.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its funny how stupid some companies are when it comes to this.
They gave some games away early to people like; IGN, Machinima, Hulu games and much more big companies/YouTubers.
and when the game gets leaked they wonder who did it. The easy thing to do would be not give it to anyone early.
But even then employee's leak the game.... wow I have just contridicted myself just then.
Nether the less I still think its stupid how they release it to people early and wonder around like headless chooks when it gets leaked.

Usually games are leaked when a store gets the game in stock early and it's either sold early or an employee nabs a copy early. Or that's what I though.

I doubt any reviewer would stake their reputation or flow of free games to review by uploading a game.

It's happened enough that back in the early Gamecube days, Nintendo wouldn't let magazines have access to prerelease games and would only allow them to play certain titles in the presence of a Nintendo employess.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like it takes 3.8GB when installed on the 360 HDD or converted to GOD format for a JTAG machine.
I've been playing it on my XK3Y for almost 6 hours now and it has been running very nicely. No crashing or freezing etc.
I hadn't been keeping up with the hype and info about the game so I was a bit surprised at some of the changes they have made to the character stats system but I got used to it pretty quickly and I'm really enjoying it now. It's nice to be able to have a sword in one hand and a fireball in the other, or to cast fireballs from both hands at once!
I'm definitely buying the special edition for PC.

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Looks like it takes 3.8GB when installed on the 360 HDD or converted to GOD format for a JTAG machine.
I've been playing it on my XK3Y for almost 6 hours now and it has been running very nicely. No crashing or freezing etc.
I hadn't been keeping up with the hype and info about the game so I was a bit surprised at some of the changes they have made to the character stats system but I got used to it pretty quickly and I'm really enjoying it now. It's nice to be able to have a sword in one hand and a fireball in the other, or to cast fireballs from both hands at once!
6 hours already ?! I'm so jealous now, I want it on PC, now!

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I want it on PC now too! I've already got ideas for some mods I want to create. I've never made mods for an Elder Scrolls game before, but there are a couple of niggling issues I'd like to fix or improve in this one.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, I want it on PC now too! I've already got ideas for some mods I want to create. I've never made mods for an Elder Scrolls game before, but there are a couple of niggling issues I'd like to fix or improve in this one.
Really, already some annoyances? Well you can be sure we'll have them fixed in one mod or another soon :P I've never made a mod either, but depending how easy it is, I may look into it.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Really, already some annoyances? Well you can be sure we'll have them fixed in one mod or another soon :P I've never made a mod either, but depending how easy it is, I may look into it.
Only very minor ones.
Playing as a Khajiit I'd prefer for my night-eye power to be a simple toggle instead of it expiring and having to be re-activated every few minutes.
I'd like to add an extra piece of info to be displayed on all items to show their value divided by their weight. That's how I decide what stuff is worth looting. I can do the maths in my head, but it'd be nice to have the figure simply displayed automatically.
Also, when browsing your inventory it would be nice to have options for sorting your items. Currently they're always listed alphabetically, but I'd like to be able to sort them by value, weight, defence/attack power, etc.
It would be nice is I could make it so that creatures' levels are displayed when their name and health are shown. There are a bunch of spells that only work on creatures up to a certain level, and as far as I can see there's no way of finding out what level a creature is except by success or failure of the spell.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DAMN. I think there's a legit Skyrim PC leak this time.
The guy provided proof in the form of a dev-mode product key (that apparently can install the game but not play it). Comments also suggest that it's real but not playable. Uploader also said he's going to try and crack the game in the next few days. However the ISO is labelled "The elder scrolls V skrim.iso", the dude claims it's just a typo he made when ripping the DVD.
There are people who haven't finished downloading the game yet, and claim the ISO size (5.6GB) makes it fake. However, the official system requirements state that only 6GB is needed for an install, so it's not that big of a stretch.
If this is indeed legit, this is amazing news. I'm hoping to play the game at least a few days early.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, yaymii, did you by chance post half that exact quote on the website where the torrent is itself, or did you steal half that quote form someone else on that site?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh? The only quote I got was the name, and the uploader did indeed said that he made a typo on the name.
The rest is just from information the uploader posted.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed to be legit, I'm just saying it'd be amazing if it was.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fake, it's just Sims 3 renamed, confirmed on the site I found it on.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Something that bothered me in Oblivion was the leveling loot. I beat Oblivion at lv 2 simply because it was near impossible at higher levels. I liked Morrowind because after dredging though the game the first time, I knew where the good stuff was and could run and get it before starting the main quest. The fixed level mod for oblivion was simply unfair most of the time. A bear or troll was flat out impossible without some form of cheating.

I hope they fixed it. It's silly picking skills that I know I won't level simply because leveling puts me at a serious disadvantage. I understand the idea behind it, making the game have replay value. But I didn't bother playing it a second time, nor did I finish the Shivering Isles. It all seemed like the same encounter over and over. If I got better armor so did every other person on the planet. Before long it didn't make any sense why someone would be robbing me when they had a full set of Ebony, I wouldn't doubt that the reason skills were removed was so that people would have to pick at least one skill they'd have to use. Level up's are probably forced as well. I'll find out on the 11th.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Something that bothered me in Oblivion was the leveling loot. I beat Oblivion at lv 2 simply because it was near impossible at higher levels. I liked Morrowind because after dredging though the game the first time, I knew where the good stuff was and could run and get it before starting the main quest. The fixed level mod for oblivion was simply unfair most of the time. A bear or troll was flat out impossible without some form of cheating.

I hope they fixed it. It's silly picking skills that I know I won't level simply because leveling puts me at a serious disadvantage. I understand the idea behind it, making the game have replay value. But I didn't bother playing it a second time, nor did I finish the Shivering Isles. It all seemed like the same encounter over and over. If I got better armor so did every other person on the planet. Before long it didn't make any sense why someone would be robbing me when they had a full set of Ebony, I wouldn't doubt that the reason skills were removed was so that people would have to pick at least one skill they'd have to use. Level up's are probably forced as well. I'll find out on the 11th.
It should be fixed as everything is now going to be pre-built instead of randomly generated. So different areas will hopefully have enemy's with pre-set level, weapons, and armor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock