Hacking Easy Nus3bank Editor With GUI

JesuCristoCROW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now the program is good, but when i play the nus3bank in game the loop is not where i put it, it sounds like 1 second later, does anybody know why?

SparkleLanturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I replace an IDSP file it says its successful and I can hear it correctly in Foobar. However while the IDSP changed the actual NUS3BANK didn't, as I tried it in game and its still the same sound. The date modified did not change on the nus3bank while it did on the IDSP. Am I doing something wrong?

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I replace an IDSP file it says its successful and I can hear it correctly in Foobar. However while the IDSP changed the actual NUS3BANK didn't, as I tried it in game and its still the same sound. The date modified did not change on the nus3bank while it did on the IDSP. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to save it by going to " File " and then " Save "

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Roger Reynoso
1) Most voice and sound effects are mono, a stereo track replacing a mono may have 'corrupt' the nus3bank (at least for the game)
2) There seems to be a length limit, so try to make your file not too long
I don't know if that limit is universal or track-specific (well, for voice/sfx, there's not such a limit for songs)
3) Apparently voice clips are 48000Hz, I'm not sure if it matters though. (44100Hz and 48000Hz are two widespread standards)

So I'd recommend doing something like this:
1) export the track you wish to replace to wav
2) open audacity and drag the wav into it, so that you can see both the rate (in Hz) and the length of the clip
3) arrange your audio track so that it's not too long and export it to a wav with the same characteristics than the original track

@JesuCristoCROW What do you mean the loop is not where you put it? If you're adding a loop to something that didn't have any loop, you don't decide yet where's the beginning and where's the end of the loop, un less you pre-edited your file so that it loops well by itself (for now, it loops from beginning to the end))

I don't have any idea yet on how to fix the Permission denied issue.

2.10 should be ready soon with some nice features.

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could try having everything in a shorter path (like C:\N3BE) and see if that works but I have really low hope. I may end up posting on stackoverflow about that.

Rockmanbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try having everything in a shorter path (like C:\N3BE) and see if that works but I have really low hope. I may end up posting on stackoverflow about that.
Wow! It actually opened the nus3bank file after placing it on my C: drive.

Last edited by Rockmanbn,

Relrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've reinstalled python, used 2.7.11 instead, renewed all the files for the editor, remade the BRSTM in BrawlBox, renewed the nus3bank file I'm using to replace, used more recent versions of the nus3bank editor, moved it onto my C: drive, used different BRSTMs, used BRSTMs that actually worked before, checked for irregularities in the song files, and nothing works; it still just cracks at the end of the loop. Is it my laptop itself and can't be fixed?

I don't know if this helps at all, but here's what the crack looks like in Audacity.
oKFJNXh.png

It's the line in the middle of the silence if it's not obvious.

Last edited by Relrel,

Rockmanbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got my songs working. Though I've just used the sm4shIDSPbuild to convert .wav files of songs into .idsp. Then I used the nus3bank editor to open up a random nus3bank song from the game and then replace it with the idsp I converted. Finally I just had it saved as snd_bgm_whateverIwant.nus3bank. It worked with replacing songs and had no cracks from what I heard.

D

Deleted User

Any time I try to import a wav over another announcer call it gives me an error saying "Couldn't get metadata for (file)" and using sm4shIDSPbuild doesn't produce an idsp. Does anyone know what the problem is? I'm using v2.00

Last edited by ,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This cracking noise issue is known and was there from the beginning (not really sure of how consistent it is though), it apparently has to do with revb. It may get updated, some day...

You don't have to move all your stuff to C: if you don't get weird "permission denied" issues.

The editor should be able to convert "directly" wav/brstm and a ton of audio codecs and all files with an extension featured on that page (just not loop assists for now) to idsp (before 2.00 it was actually using sm4shidspbuild.bat, now it does the same operations internally).

Looks like you're loading the pyw from another directory @DatPags , it should be fixed in 2.10 (not released yet).

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Roger Reynoso
1) Most voice and sound effects are mono, a stereo track replacing a mono may have 'corrupt' the nus3bank (at least for the game)
2) There seems to be a length limit, so try to make your file not too long
I don't know if that limit is universal or track-specific (well, for voice/sfx, there's not such a limit for songs)
3) Apparently voice clips are 48000Hz, I'm not sure if it matters though. (44100Hz and 48000Hz are two widespread standards)

So I'd recommend doing something like this:
1) export the track you wish to replace to wav
2) open audacity and drag the wav into it, so that you can see both the rate (in Hz) and the length of the clip
3) arrange your audio track so that it's not too long and export it to a wav with the same characteristics than the original track

@JesuCristoCROW What do you mean the loop is not where you put it? If you're adding a loop to something that didn't have any loop, you don't decide yet where's the beginning and where's the end of the loop, un less you pre-edited your file so that it loops well by itself (for now, it loops from beginning to the end))

I don't have any idea yet on how to fix the Permission denied issue.

2.10 should be ready soon with some nice features.

So... I tried @BDS I even recorded below the original voiceover, Mono, 48000hz, 16-Bit, tried MP3 & WAV, but it did not work....

EDIT: Also tried OGG , but same results...

Last edited by Roger Reynoso,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Once you've corrupt a nus3bank (unusable in-game) you can trash it and start over from the start. Get an untouched "version" of your file to do your injections. I've spent some time testing and experiencing the "corrupt" issue myself, though I don't exactly know why it's definitive.

Relrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This cracking noise issue is known and was there from the beginning (not really sure of how consistent it is though), it apparently has to do with revb. It may get updated, some day...
Aw man, well, thanks for the help anyway.

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you've corrupt a nus3bank (unusable in-game) you can trash it and start over from the start. Get an untouched "version" of your file to do your injections. I've spent some time testing and experiencing the "corrupt" issue myself, though I don't exactly know why it's definitive.

@BDS You did not see my video? I do that EVERY single time a file gets corrupt. " Here I replaced the corrupt one with the one I originally had, which was the Japanese. Ok, now I'm going to show you all of the progress. "

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.