Hacking easy fix question: cant install nsp after hatake 7.1 update

urcent123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i got a easy question that i cant figure out. i recently updated my switch from hatake 6.2 to 7.1 because many cfw can work on the 7.1 FW, but however i can play the install games as normal but i cant install any nsp anymore. i keep getting an error. i formatted my sd card just to see if it work but im getting the same error. any help?

Attachments

• help1.jpg
    help1.jpg
    821.1 KB · Views: 266

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There is no Hekate 7.1.

You did update OS to 7.0.1?
Try to read what you wrote and correct it, because clearly you don't understand what is Hekate. What about atmosphere? Or are you using ReiNX?

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: noctis90210

HookedBehemoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hekate is not a custom firmware.

The three offerings at the moment for 7.0.1 are:
Atmosphere >= v0.8.4
ReiNX >= v2.1
SX OS >= v2.6

ReiNX and SX OS are good to go for game installation, but Atmosphere needs patches.
You can get Atmosphere with the patches from https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases

Download the latest version with the patches and follow the instructions.

Reactions: urcent123

urcent123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no Hekate 7.1.

You did update OS to 7.0.1?
Try to read what you wrote and correct it, because clearly you don't understand what is Hekate. What about atmosphere? Or are you using ReiNX?

yes i updated the original OS to 7.1 and was using hekate. Hekate is suppose to be a patch version of Atmosphere but i think for the time being i might just go back to SX OS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hekate is not a custom firmware.

The three offerings at the moment for 7.0.1 are:
Atmosphere >= v0.8.4
ReiNX >= v2.1
SX OS >= v2.6

ReiNX and SX OS are good to go for game installation, but Atmosphere needs patches.
You can get Atmosphere with the patches from https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases

Download the latest version with the patches and follow the instructions.

hey whats the difference between ReiNX and atmosphere?

supernoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Similar situation. Tinfoil which worked on 6.x no longer works on 7.0.1 with Kosmos. Goldleaf 0.4 included with Kosmos didn't work either. I ended up using Goldleaf nightly 0.5 and it works but crashes after a few nsp installs. I just back out and relaunch to continue. It also doesn't play well with replacing already installed nsps.

I'm hoping someone has a better solution.

jorgesd

Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
hey i got a easy question that i cant figure out. i recently updated my switch from hatake 6.2 to 7.1 because many cfw can work on the 7.1 FW, but however i can play the install games as normal but i cant install any nsp anymore. i keep getting an error. i formatted my sd card just to see if it work but im getting the same error. any help?
tinfoil sd card installation is not working properly. USB installation is working like a charm.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue here on hand is Tinfoil installation doesn't work on 7.0.x, Goldleaf 0.5 work for regular games install, doesn't work with update and dlc sometime. USB installation method work with Tinfoil 0.21 and Goldleaf 0.3, so use usb install until XorTroll release his stable version of Goldleaf.

urcent123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you guys for all the comments, i really learned a lot. and appreciate all that replied back.
im just going to downgrade back to 6.2 or use my sx ox for the time being. thanks again everyone

close thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...