NarFRevoJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone.
My first time on forums.
I ordered three new M92T36 for my switch. My switch work perfectly but i have to quit my IC to put it on another switch because it was on short. I put it on and works perfect.
So now i received the new ones M92T36 and when i installed the console send me this error (2134-0501) and i dont know why. My version is 17.0.1 and i dont know if you cant change ICs without any problem
Someone can help me please?
thanks in advance

PS: i know there are post about this error code but i cant find my question with the last version

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.
My first time on forums.
I ordered three new M92T36 for my switch. My switch work perfectly but i have to quit my IC to put it on another switch because it was on short. I put it on and works perfect.
So now i received the new ones M92T36 and when i installed the console send me this error (2134-0501) and i dont know why. My version is 17.0.1 and i dont know if you cant change ICs without any problem
Someone can help me please?
thanks in advance

PS: i know there are post about this error code but i cant find my question with the last version
https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-2134-0501.558526/

NarFRevoJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello
Last update. I dont Know why but with an original chip from another board ( for spare parts, for example) it works BUT with a New one bought on Aliexpress not works.
My switch is the 17.0.1 version. Someone knows why happen this?

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
Last update. I dont Know why but with an original chip from another board ( for spare parts, for example) it works BUT with a New one bought on Aliexpress not works.
My switch is the 17.0.1 version. Someone knows why happen this?
the aliexpress chip was probably a bootleg or a faulty chip. Also, please use google translate, this isn't a good place to practice english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto