Accidentally installed an NSP to nand using DBI

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm glad that I looked at this thread, didn't think hard enough to realize that NAND in emuMMC is actually on the SD card and now I have more free space to install games after moving stuff to NAND.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but how does moving to emuMMC "internal storage" create more space? It doesn't increase the size of your SD card. If you install a 10GB game to your emuMMC "internal storage" it still takes up 10GB on your SD card. How does using a different location on the SD card create more space on the SD card? I only see problems down the road as mikefor20 stated, if the emuMMC "internal storage" runs out of space.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Perhaps I'm missing something, but how does moving to emuMMC "internal storage" create more space? It doesn't increase the size of your SD card. If you install a 10GB game to your emuMMC "internal storage" it still takes up 10GB on your SD card. How does using a different location on the SD card create more space on the SD card? I only see problems down the road as mikefor20 stated, if the emuMMC "internal storage" runs out of space.

*Sorry. That person thought that while they were in CFW emummc mode, that the internal storage was the same internal storage as under "NAND", so was afraid to utilize it.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto