mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
not as disturbing as seeing my fat male friend attempting to dressed up as a cat girl and talking like one, now that's an image that will haunt me forever and i can't do anything about that other than stuffing adult pictures down my throat in order to suppress that image.

If he has a face that might pass off as a girl with heavy makeup, i say go for it, you scared some people out, maybe impressed some girls, idk.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
not as disturbing as seeing my fat male friend attempting to dressed up as a cat girl and talking like one, now that's an image that will haunt me forever and i can't do anything about that other than stuffing adult pictures down my throat in order to suppress that image.

If he has a face that might pass off as a girl with heavy makeup, i say go for it, you scared some people out, maybe impressed some girls, idk.
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png

That is disturbing as well. I still choose going as a Death Note.
tongue.gif
One black sheet and a crappy writing of Death Note in white marker. Poke out some holes for you eyes.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
BoxShot said:
elixirdream said:
Njrg said:
To cosplay anything from Square enix you need lots of hair gel and zippers.

*hide from messing with Njrg*
ohnoes.png
That's disturbing.
Urg... Cosplaying as Hatsune Miku? That thought horrifies me... Especially if you are a male with blond long hair going down to you jaw....

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
@elixirdream: Why would any man put on green nail polish? Along with the breasts and slim legs...

In one word, NO!

Cosplaying as Hatsune Miku sounds like a bad idea especially if you're male :wtf:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can do Ginta and Babbo (from Mar heaven) which is very easy http://www.watchanimeon.com/images/1506.jpg
You just need to find how to create Babbo (a child air-ballon, where you glue some newspaper lamb, wait it dry then pop the ballon and paint it, add accessories etc.)

or a Kappa (but will need a lot of fabric/sewing skill ?) http://randomc.net/image/Arakawa%20Under%2...0Large%2029.jpg

Edward Elric from FMA : http://tenkai.hen.free.fr/animes/fullmetal...dward-elric.jpg
Black suit, red cape, white gloves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la