Hacking Easiest and most practical way to soft mod?

AzuraSky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I got my Wii a month or so ago with every intention of soft-modding it in time for the Xmas period but I've read countless guides on soft-modding and such but there isn't really a great (with no disrespect to the guides here) guide for a software illiterate person like me (don't flame me cause i'm so techno illiterate T-T). So if anyone could possibly post a link to a guide with pictures and working links to the files needed and how it's done or even a video that would be great.

I'm honestly scared s**tless of getting it bricked xD but then i think all newbies at Wii softmodding are. Even better would be if anyone here is from Sydney, Australia, has soft-modded before without bricking and could possibly spare some time to do it for me I wouldn't mind paying a small fee ($50?).

My current Wii is v3.4E and the serial is LAH114 if that helps. Thank you.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont think we can help you with comprehension problems
biggrin.gif

AzuraSky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sigh if your calling me stupid in a indirect way thanks
sleep.gif
'. I'm just a noob looking for help and trying to give myself a greater chance NOT to brick my Wii. believe or not I read the stickies and found nabster92's guide was a great help in terms of the Wii jargon. xzxero your guide i found abit too vuage (no offence).

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AzuraSky said:
Sigh if your calling me stupid in a indirect way thanks
sleep.gif
'. I'm just a noob looking for help and trying to give myself a greater chance NOT to brick my Wii. believe or not I read the stickies and found nabster92's guide was a great help in terms of the Wii jargon. xzxero your guide i found abit too vuage (no offence).
thats why it says at the very top
This guide serves as "The Basics", "Restoring the Trucha Bug", "cIOS", & "System Menu Hacks" for the CompleteSoftmodGuide, while keeping everything nice & simplistic.
As always, read up on the Noob Starter Guide & CompleteSoftmodGuide so you can know what your doing to your Wii & why!

AzuraSky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay let me rephrase lol I'm looking for an updated-all-in-one-guide without the unnecessary unneed confusing irrelevant things if that made any sense haha.

How long does the process usually take from start to finish?

*goes off to work now T-T*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.