EA dropping Medal of Honor franchise

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I loved Medal of Honor: Heroes 1 and 2. 1 was my second played game on my PSP because of the online mode.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
On the FPS side, I grew up on Medal of Honor, Quake II and Rainbow Six. So far, out of all the new FPS games I've played out there, nothing beats the adrenaline rush of the Omaha Beach. Getting shot up on the approach, dying before you even hit shore, dying behind the giant metal Xs, racing up the fucking beach with a prayer and dropping dead, goddamn that was fun. The sight of everyone dying, dying along with them, and then finally reaching the steep uphill only to step on a landmine... Oh, now that is WAR.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1 less WW shooter in production
burnsexcellentstickera.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The PS1 game has not aged that well but I would not question its part of history for a moment, I did not play too many of the WW2 sequels though the one that had Normandy I did play on the PC as I got one that could around the time it came out.

I never played the second reboot but I did actually kind of like the first reboot's single player. Granted it felt like a budget title at points but such games are growing on me as time goes on.

Oh well.

Also :re origin. Certainly some of their policies are a bit suspect and I could see that being a reason to avoid them, but complaining about having another relatively small program does not make that much sense to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.