Hacking DVD Dumper fails to dump to a flash drive...

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Wi-fi works just fine but with a flash drive right after it says insert drive and I push A it says it failed to mount it.

Anyone know if there's a solution for it? I think I'm using Waninkoko's 1.3.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
kedest said:
do you have a cios installed with support for that device?
Support for what device? XD
The one that you're using.....
You mean the flash drive? Well, the flash drive works with USB Loader GX so I know my Wii can recognize it.
Oh THAT'S WHY! You have it formatted with WBFS. It needs to be formatted in FAT32. That means you cannot use it for Wii Games and to dump an ISO at the same time.

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
kedest said:
do you have a cios installed with support for that device?
Support for what device? XD
The one that you're using.....
You mean the flash drive? Well, the flash drive works with USB Loader GX so I know my Wii can recognize it.
Oh THAT'S WHY! You have it formatted with WBFS. It needs to be formatted in FAT32. That means you cannot use it for Wii Games and to dump an ISO at the same time.
Well, I forgot that I also tried an unused flash drive formatted at FAT, but maybe FAT32 is the right one. I'll try it.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
Well, I forgot that I also tried an unused flash drive formatted at FAT, but maybe FAT32 is the right one. I'll try it.
Actually I shouldn't have said FAT32. FAT or FAT32 should work. If it doesn't then it's probably just that your drive is incompatible with the Wii on FAT/FAT32 but compatible with USB Loaders.

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
Actually I shouldn't have said FAT32. FAT or FAT32 should work. If it doesn't then it's probably just that your drive is incompatible with the Wii on FAT/FAT32 but compatible with USB Loaders.
Yea, it's still not working. You sure it's not something to do with a cIOS?

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
Which rev of cIOS are you using?

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
Which rev of cIOS are you using?
9. Should I install 12?

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it's still not working.
frown.gif

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
frown.gif
Hmm. I don't know. It is probably just your flash drive. Some just don't work. Don't go back to rev9, though. Rev12 is good in general. Try using a different flash drive, if you have one.

EDIT: Oh yeah! I remembered something. Try switching the USB port you're using it in. I have heard of that making a difference.

CHUNKYBOWSER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
CHUNKYBOWSER said:
frown.gif
Hmm. I don't know. It is probably just your flash drive. Some just don't work. Don't go back to rev9, though. Rev12 is good in general. Try using a different flash drive, if you have one.

EDIT: Oh yeah! I remembered something. Try switching the USB port you're using it in. I have heard of that making a difference.
Eh, I already tried. Thanks anyway for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu