Hacking Dunno if it's new info but I'll share it anyway...

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Friend of mine showed me this on the ADATA site.

http://www.adata-group.com/en/product_show...uctNo=AMC2CL6BK

There is currently no info, and I exclude the possibility that they used a picture of another memory card since it clearly says class6 8GB, also the page states "4GB and above". If it's true I guess we could all expect TWEWY and PoR to finally run smooth on 8GB huh?
tongue.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Searinox said:

There is currently no info, and I exclude the possibility that they used a picture of another memory card since it clearly says class6 8GB, also the page states "4GB and above". If it's true I guess we could all expect TWEWY and PoR to finally run smooth on 8GB huh?
tongue.gif

But the game on my Sandisk card ran smoothly on my scds1..... A few freezes every now and then, but never had a slowdown or anything like that.

Besides. I could just use the Tripple loader run it, and it won't have any problems.

Still, good to hear that there's a class 6 micro sdhc card. I wonder how much it'll cost.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Same here, I don't have lag but I have freezes. They were more persistant on SCOS than on DSTT menu. But even on DSTT PoR still freezes sometimes at teleporters. I'm looking up google and crap, I hope to find more info on them.
biggrin.gif
Anyways my opinion on it: 'bout freakin time.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Searinox said:

tongue.gif
My Class 2 4GB run everything fine except Tony Hawks, downhill jam

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The adata class 4 8gb card has supposedly identical performance to that of the sandisk class 4 8gb (really slow access times but fast write/read)
perhaps this card has identical performance to the sandisk class 6 8gb (ultra) which gave almost the same as the class 4 sandisk which would mean the 4gb adata would still be 'best' for problem games.

zhuzhuchina - dont really know about atto but the read/write seems to be around that of the sandisk class 4 and prolly others - which is it?
as far as i can see there is no mention of random access times there with atto though.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Link5084 said:
Uh...is there a guide to formatting it then? Also why would it need to be formatted if it's sealed brand new?

It's nothing really hard..... Just put the micro sd in, go to 'my computer', and when you see the micro sd, press right click, and there should be a format button to press. Click that, and just format it.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, just ordered one.

All the Memory Stick Pro Duo and M2's are $59+, this will be good for my PSP Slim, then I can move the Transcend 4GB Class 6 I just bought a couple weeks ago to my new EDGE card when/if it arrives
wink.gif

for the ones that don't know, class is rated at write speed ratings.
Class 6 = 6MB/s
Class 4 = 4MB/s
and so on...

Some still fall below that rating such as the Transcend 4GB Class 6 reviewed here: http://www.dragonsteelmods.com/index.php?o...mp;limitstart=2 only hit about 4.7MB/s write speed
frown.gif

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Searinox said:

tongue.gif

uhm TWEWY even runs smooth on a M3 Simply with 2GB MicroSD...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: