Dungeon Explorer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sckelly, Feb 26, 2008.

Feb 26, 2008

Dungeon Explorer by sckelly at 11:00 PM (779 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sckelly
    OP

Newcomer sckelly Member

Canada
    Hello. I think the bosses name is Geomondus.

He is in the Sacred Ruins, and is in a room with a ton of those ghost like enemies. The boss disappears and reappears, turns the screen green and has a bunch of red things going around him at times. Sometimes a wack of boulders fall from the sky.

Im a level 32 e.warrior I think. Can anyone tell me the best approach to killing this boss? I have tried maybe 20 times and keep getting licked.

Thanks.

- Sean

2. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Carry lots of the red and blue potions (forgot their names) and have them set to your x and y buttons. And level up more.

3. sckelly
    OP

Newcomer sckelly Member

Canada
    Thanks. Worked like a charm. Now im stuck at the same place as a guy who just made a post about it.

4. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When the screen turns green and the red circles start spinning around him, stay outside the perimeter of the circles or you'll get hurt. I advise that you take out the ghosts before attacking him so you have only one target to worry about. Like what m3rox said: get a lot of red potions and blue potions. Only thing that sucks is that you're a closecombat character. I play as the guy with hanguns and rifles so its easier to run away when he uses his area of effect spell.