Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunarr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty new to all this stuff, got usb loader and everything downloaded with mod mii manager and set up on my system. Now i am wondering if its possible to dump gamecube games to the system? I have a few i would like to dump, but i cannot find a definitive answer on how to do it, as im still new and a little scared i might end up bricking my system. Any help would be appreciated please.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"THIS IS ILLEGAL YOU KNOW!!!"

Just Saying...
He just poorly explained himself.
He means how to rip his legitimates GC discs and use a USB loader to launch them, he used the word ' download ' to the USB drive instead, but if you read carefully, you'll see what he means.

And by the way since when GBAtemp has become so disgustedly against piracy ?
It seams every other topic is focused on piracy and how bad it is.
There was a time when we used to discuss and review the latest flashcards and modchips ( for the purpose of playing free games you know ), and the site was magnificent, with new eagerly anticipated reviews every week.
Do you even know the history of GBAtemp , how did it start, and why is it even called GBAtemp ?
Probably not.
At that time you must have been a little baby.

Nowadays somebody writes a topic about an upcoming 3DS flashcart and immediately the topic gets hijacked into an anti-piracy tread.
This place is becoming frigging disgusting, and it lost his identity to become yet another gaming forum, when it used to be the mecca of hackers and pirates.

I'm contemplating each day to live this place for good ( not that I expect anybody to miss me ) , it just doesn't feel like itself anymore, when we can't even discuss backups without some random kid busting in and whining piracy.
/rant

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nowadays somebody writes a topic about an upcoming 3DS flashcart and immediately the topic gets hijacked into an anti-piracy tread.
This place is becoming frigging disgusting, and it lost his identity to become yet another gaming forum, when it used to be the mecca of hackers and pirates.
To be fair, there is still a wealth of information to be found here for anyone wanting to see what a hacked Wii, DS (via flashcart) or PSP can do, or just to run problematic "backups". But I agree anyone disturbing a thread with anti-piracy rant is not in the right place. Either that, or he is just a troll. If one is so disgusted with the idea of piracy, why is he even lurking this website? That said, no need for illegal links, or anything of the sort on GBAtemp, let's leave that to warez forums.

Reactions: Slamicite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F