Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
newer wii's are incapable of playing backup discs

if you're wii is capable of playing backup discs u can download neogamma from ModMii's download page 2. Also, ModMii's default setting is to not install a cMIOS for GC backup disc loading. If you didn't change that option, you may also want to install the recommended cMIOS from download page 4 and install it

Sylar1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
newer wii's are incapable of playing backup discs

if you're wii is capable of playing backup discs u can download neogamma from ModMii's download page 2. Also, ModMii's default setting is to not install a cMIOS for GC backup disc loading. If you didn't change that option, you may also want to install the recommended cMIOS from download page 4 and install it

Ah ok, so far i don't really have any interest in Playing GCN discs. No worries about the newer WIi thing, i have a launch Wii. Just want to make sure, as soon as i install HackWii i run BootMii as Boot2 or something like that, that will back up everything incase i brick my Wii right? Will i be able to run Boot2 or whatever to fix my Wii if it bricks, I heard there are a few different levels of bricking, but if mine gets fully Bricked would the BootMii thing even run anymore to fix my Wii? Right now my only concern is bricking my Wii, mainly because i don't really have the money to buy a new one. Which is why i'm hesitant to mod my Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol