Dual Backup Loaders and DVD Player Setup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ReyRey184, Nov 11, 2008.

1. ReyRey184
    OP

ReyRey184 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2007
    Hi there,

I have followed a guide on this site in order to install both versions of Wiigators backup launcher with 0.1 operating on IOS249 and 0.3b on IOS247. In order to do this I have had to uninstall DVDx before re-installing it using the advanced install option to direct it to IOS249. As a consequence of this Team Twiizers Mplayer Dvdlib app now fails to boot discs meaning I can no longer watch DVD's on my Wii. I would like to know if there is a way to have both backup loaders and DVD playback installed on my Wii. Is it just a simple case of running DVDx and selecting 'normal install' or is there another way that i'm not aware of.

~P~

2. noobwarrior7

noobwarrior7 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    USA
    looked into it, but it is a lot of work, not worth doing for that quality of playback.....if your dvdx is installed and directed towards the cios_fix.wad, it should still work anyway, it works for me.

3. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Mine is also not working, because it is directed to 247, but well you can't expect to have it all.. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice