Hacking DSTwo Plus freezes on TempGBA & CATSFC

matrixhero259

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought my DSTwo Plus for about 2 years. Since then, I have installed both TempGBA & Catsfc but not using much. About one week ago, after I use a cheat code in TempGBA, the flashcart freezed. After that, And everytime I play with TempGBA or CATSFC for 2-5mins, it freezes. I have to wait a little of 2-5mins so my DS lite could recognize the cart again. Apart for that, playing DS games is still ok.

I have tried re-format the sd card, get the latest tempgba version, even the mod one. I don't know if this is a cmoon issue to old DSTwo Plus flashcart, or if I have made my cart faulty.

Can anyone give any suggestion of how to fix this? Thanks!

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought my DSTwo Plus for about 2 years. Since then, I have installed both TempGBA & Catsfc but not using much. About one week ago, after I use a cheat code in TempGBA, the flashcart freezed. After that, And everytime I play with TempGBA or CATSFC for 2-5mins, it freezes. I have to wait a little of 2-5mins so my DS lite could recognize the cart again. Apart for that, playing DS games is still ok.

I have tried re-format the sd card, get the latest tempgba version, even the mod one. I don't know if this is a cmoon issue to old DSTwo Plus flashcart, or if I have made my cart faulty.

Can anyone give any suggestion of how to fix this? Thanks!
TempGBA has unstable cheat functions, sadly it was never fixed (How hard is it to implement cheats, seriously...). Format your SD card, put fresh emulators and games on there. Try a different SD card even.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*