Hacking dstwo not working after i updated my 3ds

az55za

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated my 3ds to the latest firmware which the os of my flashcard supported, and when i start the flashcard it goes to a black screen saying "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details." on the bottom screen. i tried reinstalling the firmware on the micro SD but that didn't work

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it sounds like all they're reinstalling is EoS, not the bootloader update.
Oh, you're right.
i tried reinstalling the firmware on the micro SD but that didn't work
If you just dragged and dropped new files onto your MicroSD, those were the EOS files, the firmware is a single file that is dropped onto your SD card and then installed onto the DSTWO's own memory.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
i updated my 3ds to the latest firmware which the os of my flashcard supported, and when i start the flashcard it goes to a black screen saying "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details." on the bottom screen. i tried reinstalling the firmware on the micro SD but that didn't work
Install Firmware_v1.17_Eng on your memory Sd card for your Supercard DsTwo. If you got a Ds or Ds Lite upgrade on that. I always upgrade on a ds lite.
Then put the Supercard ds2 in your 3ds.

Edsonkye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, guys, I have meet this problem before.Do you have a DSL console? You may need DSL to update your dstwo.Just follow these steps:
step1: Format your SD card, download the dstwo v1.11,unzip it, put the files "_dstwo" and "ds2boot.dat" into the root of your SD card
step2: Download the latest firmware v1.17, unzip it, put the file "dstwoupdate.dat" into your SD card
step3: Insert your dstwo and SD card into a DSL console
step4: Power on it, do some updating, then you need to unplug the card and insert in again.
After updating, your dstwo may work again.Hope this can help you.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was having that issue too after updating today(because I knew a new firmware existed) but I couldn't find(I guess I'm blind) and I flashed two older ones before finding hte newest one. (1.15 and 1.16) Now it's all working perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm