Hacking dstwo new user

nitrozz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
dstwo have lot of plugin (the most important is gba emulation) , SC at this time already support DSi mode on dstwo (not to the public ) they need to make actual firmware more stable. rumor !!???
blush.gif

Build cartridge quality in dstwo is best than ievo

I write this because at this time using dstwo and loving it (playing old gba game on 3ds, a little slow but they work.
smileipb2.png
)

edit: i think ievo is a litle faster running ds game !!

AlexMason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nitrozz said:
dstwo have lot of plugin (the most important is gba emulation) , SC at this time already support DSi mode on dstwo (not to the public ) they need to make actual firmware more stable. rumor !!???
blush.gif

I write this because at this time using dstwo and loving it (playing old gba game on 3ds, a little slow but they work.
smileipb2.png
)

Translated from *ahem* to understandable:

DStwo does has alot of plugins, SuperCard can play DSi enhanced games in ds mode, it is rumored that DSi enhanced support is coming?

The cartridge build quality is superior to iEvolution.

He says he loves the dstwo, but games are slower then the iEvolution on it.

D

Deleted-236924

AlexMason said:
nitrozz said:
blush.gif

smileipb2.png
)

Translated from *ahem* to understandable:

DStwo does has alot of plugins, SuperCard can play DSi enhanced games in ds mode, it is rumored that DSi enhanced support is coming?
Pretty sure it was "DSTwo already supports DSi mode, but it isn't available to the public because they want to test it before releasing it."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...