Hacking DSTWO Battery Life is Great!

UnitGGChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not taking sides but I played all the emulators and a couple of movies..The battery life is good on the DSTWO. I have a ds lite if anyone wants to know.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
UnitGGChamp said:
not taking sides but I played all the emulators and a couple of movies..The battery life is good on the DSTWO. I have a ds lite if anyone wants to know.
YES!!! at least somebody agree's the dstwos battery comsumption isn't bad

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Here we go again - more posts about how good/bad certain flashcards are on battery life

I did a series of tests in this post & thanks to other contributers found that the DSTwo is not that much more power hungry than a Ak2i (on a DSi)

i did a test too the max media dock eats more battery that even a dstwo

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whether the power consumption on SCDS2 is good or bad is personal opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. It is purely opinion.

Fact is that SCDS2 consumes more electrical energy compare to other flashcarts. You can notice this when using lower screen brightness. Will decreased battery life be a problem? That is for you to decide.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait doesn't the DStwo only use its extra power in the emulators and in the in-game menu? While playing a regular NDS game with it the battery life should be the same as another flashcart.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Wait doesn't the DStwo only use its extra power in the emulators and in the in-game menu? While playing a regular NDS game with it the battery life should be the same as another flashcart.
No, SCDS2 also uses CPU to emulate DS cartridge when playing DS games. This is how DS2 can bypass anti-piracy.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
i guess so but there is also the ingame menu right, slowmo ect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...