Hacking DSTTi with DSi LL?

Fuzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Was just wondering if anyone have tried DSTTi with the "new" DSi LL? Read that it should work, but have yet to hear from anyone who have actually tried it. And the TT cards are totally new to me, have only been using G6 Lite before. Are they reliable?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but search doesn't work when I enter "DSi LL"
unsure.gif

Fuzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it Acekard 2i I should aim for instead? I can buy R4 and TT locally, so I'd prefer any of them. But at the same time I hear that people don't really like the R4, so Im a little bit clueless right now.

GeoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuzion said:
Is it Acekard 2i I should aim for instead? I can buy R4 and TT locally, so I'd prefer any of them. But at the same time I hear that people don't really like the R4, so Im a little bit clueless right now.

R4 really is dead, the numerous clones are from different card makers (eg. DSTT, or some of the the great EzFlash). DSTT is the cheapest but still supported card, but it has its own clones as well. I see no problem with DSTT, but if you are a hardcore order something with real support. Buy one DSTTi then order a good card (I would prefer EzFlash, but currently I use an iTouchDS - which does not support 1.4 firmware yet, so it isn't an option for you)

Fuzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
GeoDS said:
Fuzion said:

R4 really is dead, the numerous clones are from different card makers (eg. DSTT, or some of the the great EzFlash). DSTT is the cheapest but still supported card, but it has its own clones as well. I see no problem with DSTT, but if you are a hardcore order something with real support. Buy one DSTTi then order a good card (I would prefer EzFlash, but currently I use an iTouchDS - which does not support 1.4 firmware yet, so it isn't an option for you)

Thanks! I take it that DSTTi is working for now. $40 for a complete pack sounds expensive, but if it's working so...

Thanks everyone!

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuzion said:
Was just wondering if anyone have tried DSTTi with the "new" DSi LL? Read that it should work, but have yet to hear from anyone who have actually tried it. And the TT cards are totally new to me, have only been using G6 Lite before. Are they reliable?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but search doesn't work when I enter "DSi LL"
unsure.gif

Yes, DSTTi works on the new DSi LL. It has been tested by 0shippingzone.com.

Youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/0ShippingZone#p/a/u/0/Q0I7zVGv_UA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.