Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been investigating! This file is the 1.4 upgrade (located Here)

Though the file sizes are different, i have scanned through both files, and have found proof they are the same. A trick has been played on all of you.
frown.gif

Just to further convince you. Both the 1.4 and 1.4.1 upgrades contain the following:

CODENo Need Upgrade.ÂÂÂÂFake DSTTI card.ÂÂÂÂReal DSTTI card.ÂÂÂÂCard version not supported.
Update the program from:
http://www.ndstt.comÂÂ ÂÂFirmware upgrade finished!ÂÂPress any button to poweroff.ÂÂ Please connect AC adapter!ÂÂFirmware upgrade:ÂÂ Press button[X+Y] to start. %cÂÂOpen ROM_PCB2.DAT=ÂÂROM_PCB2.DATÂÂÂÂrbÂÂERRORÂÂ File crc=ÂÂ Retry=%d
ÂÂ Warning:Don't power off DSi!!!ÂÂUpgrade=[%02d.%02d%%] Upgrade firmware=OK Firmware crc=ÂÂ Open ROM_PCB1.DAT=ÂÂROM_PCB1.DATÂÂÂÂSign backup=ÂÂÂÂTest=[%02d.%02d%%]ÂÂÂÂByte Program Mode=OKÂÂÂÂErase=[%02d.%02d%%]ÂÂ Flash Erase=OKÂÂProgram=[%02d.%02d%%] Flash Program=OKÂÂÂÂReset=[%02d.%02d%%]ÂÂ Flash Reset=OKÂÂSign restore=ÂÂ 5412795D9E7E9E6C136A2BCDF43FBC5F907DF3A16669240EC11AF941DD40FE65A6F36CD6C7739236
14EFBBBCBF7BFCE7206B84FDC442A064DFE54A35ECC7140798351902B1E153F7D8C9E3322FD37835
7363EC7B8005B6B90B825919C43C37694637E8507C54B58B7487353CE5B3A6606E99EFB6A6E580A6
C852EF7EF9FF1ÂÂÂÂ09D8156BÂÂÂÂPlease insert DSTTI card...
ÂÂÂÂPress any key to start...ÂÂ Fat Init Error! TTi 1.4 Firmware UpgradeÂÂÂÂLoading ÂÂÂÂ[%d;%dH [%d;%df [%dAÂÂÂÂ[%dBÂÂÂÂ[%dCÂÂÂÂcon fat:/ÂÂ fat \/:;*?"|&+,=[]ÂÂÂÂ\/:*?"|ÂÂ .. ÿC ÿÿ0123456789abcdefÂÂÂÂ0123456789ABCDEFÂÂÂÂbug in vfprintf: bad baseÂÂ (null) ÿINF NAN nan inf 0 ÿÿC-UTF-8 C-SJISÂÂC-EUCJP C-JIS ÿÿInfinityÂÂÂÂNaN ISO-8859-1 ÿstdnull
Even the "Sign restore=" is the same.
Sorry about everyones luck.
frown.gif

dnniwa485

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol that...

anyway for me its working... though i only tested it on my unflashed DSTTi.. and went well on 1.4.1
(ill go take a video if i have time...)

anyway... Sign Restore?(i think you copy pasta that in notepad isnt it?) dunno... but how about Comparing the file using Crystal Tile.. it should be different story now.

oh well... im out.. mark it fake if you want im just sharing anyway.'

@bitonio

i wouldn't post here if i don't have one isn't it?

@dartheufel

well the link was posted by pong.. and googled the megaupload link and it was redirected in 2ch ... well i just think that was the source..

but by the time i post the guide.. i never went to other sites and just tried it by my self.

----

cheers guys.. you made my day.. and dont worry i wont contribute with something like this again.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
dnniwa485 said:
lol that...

anyway for me its working... though i only tested it on my unflashed DSTTi.. and went well on 1.4.1
(ill go take a video if i have time...)

anyway... Sign Restore?(i think you copy pasta that in notepad isnt it?) dunno... but how about Comparing the file using Crystal Tile.. it should be different story now.

oh well... im out.. mark it fake if you want im just sharing anyway.'

@bitonio

i wouldn't post here if i don't have one isn't it?

@dartheufel

well the link was posted by pong.. and googled the megaupload link and it was redirected in 2ch ... well i just think that was the source..

but by the time i post the guide.. i never went to other sites and just tried it by my self.

----

cheers guys.. you made my day.. and dont worry i wont contribute with something like this again.

Where is the proof?
Can you show me the DSTTi you have, please ?
glare.gif

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
dnniwa485, it's shame that you can't say "OK, that was a hoax that I've taken from a chinese forum, I'm sorry for the truble guys".

You're claiming now that the fix worked on your DSTTi? You're obviously the only one then.

Rep -100.

Srry.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i gave all the proof you should need >_> Theres a small, unlikely chance the two 4MB files have been edited (wich is what would have to be done),

But the NDS file is 1:1 of the 1.4 patch, meaning if the firmware data does work, it'd only be able to apply to cards running less than 1.4.. I hope that wasnt confusing >.<

EDIT: if anyone has that homebrew DSTT firmware archiver/uploader, and an outdated version (such as whatever came with DSTTi's before the 1.4 patch), try undoing the 1.4 fix, then applying this update. >.< make sure to back it up or w/e, i dont want pointing fingers for bricking ur DSTT for you messing with your firmware.
tongue.gif
But frankly if your willing to grab somthing and try to run it on ur DS without heavy research, you'll end up bricking it anyway
tongue.gif

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Bunie said:
Guys, i gave all the proof you should need >_> Theres a small, unlikely chance the two 4MB files have been edited (wich is what would have to be done),

But the NDS file is 1:1 of the 1.4 patch, meaning if the firmware data does work, it'd only be able to apply to cards running less than 1.4.. I hope that wasnt confusing >.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bunie said:

But the NDS file is 1:1 of the 1.4 patch, meaning if the firmware data does work, it'd only be able to apply to cards running less than 1.4.. I hope that wasnt confusing >.<

EDIT: if anyone has that homebrew DSTT firmware archiver/uploader, and an outdated version (such as whatever came with DSTTi's before the 1.4 patch), try undoing the 1.4 fix, then applying this update. >.< make sure to back it up or w/e, i dont want pointing fingers for bricking ur DSTT for you messing with your firmware.
tongue.gif
But frankly if your willing to grab somthing and try to run it on ur DS without heavy research, you'll end up bricking it anyway
tongue.gif
So basically you're saying the patch may be updated, but the patcher isn't? i.e. if there's someone who hasn't installed the 1.4 patch, this patch may install successfully and make their DSTTi work on 1.4.1?

junior120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey

i bought a dstti flashcard original (i guess) and a ndi at 3 days ago, and i make acidentally update for the new version of dsi (1.4.1E) so my dstti not work :S

i make this patch to try put my dstti work but not work and said my dstti is fake :S

when the new patch gets out on for version 1.4.1E ?????

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
SifJar said:
Bunie said:

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
So basically you're saying the patch may be updated, but the patcher isn't? i.e. if there's someone who hasn't installed the 1.4 patch, this patch may install successfully and make their DSTTi work on 1.4.1?

The solution is only to change de "ID" inside the software (Firmware)
to recognize the new hardware since the Green PCB (the firste one DSTTi)

So about this sentence:

"Only Authentic/Genuine DSTTi carts can pass the check & update"

maybe we can modify it with:

"Only for genuin GREEN PCB and never upgraded in 1.4"

I try the pack on:

Green PCB upgraded in 1.4 = The software said "no need upgrade"
Green PCB never upgraded in 1.4 = Okay the software want to flash-it (i stopped before it started)
Red PCB First series, already in 1.4 = Recognized like a Fake
Red PCB Last series, already in 1.4 = Recognized like a Fake

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
A receive today a new version of the pack, and nothing work, AGAIN...

But i have a contact inside, and maybe, if something realy exist, i will share that with you

wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat