Not open for further replies.

JagDogger2525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note #1: Sorry if there are any duplicates but I do not want to search because this might be under a different names and I do not want to look through 62 pages of 25 topics per page.
Note #2: I tried to download the Panasonic SD Formatter from the DSTT FAQ and it brought me to a japanese site where the only english i saw was "If you cannot retrieve the URL, please make sure the spelling is correct and try again. You may click here to go to Panasonic global site."
Note #3: Before this problem, I put the TTMENU Folder and TTMENU.DAT onto the card and put games on it without a seperate folder and everything went and played fine.
Edit: Note #4: I used the Micro SDHC card as a save place on an item I got from codejunkies but then reformatted before using it up again.

A couple days ago, after getting a Japanese version of a game and putting it on the Micro SDHC card, I put the MSDHC into the slot of the DSTT and I turn my ORIGINAL DS on to try the game out. I get the Nintendo DS intro, then the white screen and on the top it says 'Loading' and then the main screen for the DSTT comes up but it is not going like it used to. All I see is the DSTT on the top and the Circular Loading in the bottom left corner of the bottom screen moving. That is all it is doing and it used to Start Up within 2 seconds but it is not going even after 10 seconds of loading. What is the problem?

JagDogger2525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the thing is, I never used any skins except for the default skin and it worked fine.

I forgot to add this: The ndstt site does not load and gives me a 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' after I formatted it. I can't use Firefox now because my computer is being f'd up and always giving me errors of administrators of needing administrator privileges and passwords while I do have the discs from when I got the laptop. I am in school and I can't do the reformat of my laptop now because I have so much stuff for school to do.

JagDogger2525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May a moderator or someone who can lock threads lock this one please?
I found the answer to my solution which was the lack of the TTMENU.SYS file.

JagDogger2525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my side, the site for ndstt came back up and I got the .zip and it had the TTMENU.SYS file. I had the .DAT file but looking back now, I actually do remember not having the .SYS file in the card. So that actually happens to be false from how I percieve it because everytime I went on, it went up to the skin with the square-circular loading symbol but that is it and nothing for 'Loading' on the top screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one