ROM Hack DSorganize on M3miniSD

yuwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if people realized it already but if I launch DSorganize.nds from Moonshell, it'll work perfectly fine and saves as well!

I have tested the scribble function, the day planner, todo list, address book. everything works!
biggrin.gif

(before it wouldn't save on the m3 sd).

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if people realized it already but if I launch DSorganize.nds from Moonshell, it'll work perfectly fine and saves as well!

I have tested the scribble function, the day planner, todo list, address book. everything works!
biggrin.gif

If you read the changelog you will see that he is now using the fat library that Rein uses, which does support the M3.

yuwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

biggrin.gif

If you read the changelog you will see that he is now using the fat library that Rein uses, which does support the M3.

Hmm.. it didn't save anything before on my miniSD. strange o well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay