DSOrganize 2.4

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DavePS, Jan 12, 2007.

Jan 12, 2007

DSOrganize 2.4 by DavePS at 2:11 PM (970 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DavePS
    OP

Newcomer DavePS Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Anyone got the latest version of DSOrganize to work on Supercard SD? I just get an error saying card not compatible with Chism's FAT library.
    Have trield patching with the DLDI file but still no joy [​IMG] Do you just copy it over or do you need to put it thru the supercard manager software?

2. jimminy_kriket

Newcomer jimminy_kriket Member

Canada
    same problem but with the m3, any help would be appreciated. The other versions dont have this problem?

3. furyoo

Newcomer furyoo Advanced Member

Are you using SC Lite? It appears the later revisions of SC Lite cannot work with DLDI. I hope they come out with a solution soon.

DSOrganize and Moonshell fail to work.

4. richardv

Member richardv GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dldi patched should work fine. make sure you patch the .nds version. Be aware that .txt files of large size will be broke.

5. furyoo

Newcomer furyoo Advanced Member

I've tried everything. It was stated in the Chism libfat thread (at GBAdev I think) that they have trouble with some SC Lites.

6. DavePS
    OP

Newcomer DavePS Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hmm, I don't have a Supercard lite, its a Supercard SD version. Not micro or mini SD, just regular SD.
    I patched the dsorganize.sc.nds as i assume this is the supercard version. If I try to run the regular .nds I just get 2 white screens. I got moonshell and beup to work fine, but just cannot get this working. I might try and older version of DSOrganize to see if that will work. Running on latest Supercard firmware also, version 1.70 i think