Hacking DSONEi Cheats

dayravager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been looking around but I haven't been able to find a good explanation for how to upload new cheats onto the DSONEi. Also, anyone know which version of moonshell is confirmed to be working on the DSONEi? Because many of them seem to be glitching on my card. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
moogle.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Cheat Code DIY Manual

Introduce
DS ONE OS 2.0 added NDS game cheat code function. Player can on/off each cheat code option dividually when playing the game. Player can press Hotkey to switch between cheat code menu and game play screen. It's a real time cheat code. The best cheat code system in the world.

DS ONE NDS cheat code file
DS ONE use special cheat code file *.scc, player can use software convert *.cht to *.scc easily, so play can add, modify and delete the cheat code by themself. And this convert software also support *.cht file with create by Emu-Cheat. It's very easy to make your own cheat code file by yourself.

Q:How to create *.cht cheat code file?
A:Please use Emu-Cheat software to creat *.cht file, Or download the *.cht file from internet directly.

Q:How to convert *.cht to *.scc?
A:
1. Run cht2supercardcheat.exe
2. Click "Make Cheat" button.
3. Select the .CHT file which you want to convert.

How to use *.scc cheat code file?
A:There are two methods:
1. If the ROM in the database. You can rename *.scc to the ROM series runber, and put the *.scc to scshell\cheat.
Example: If you have a ROM "0061 - Bomberman (U)" which in the patch database, you can rename the .scc file to 0061.scc and put it into scschell\cheat folder.
2. If there is a new ROM not in the database, You should rename the *.scc file name to match the ROM name. And put the ROM and *.scc in the same folder.
Example: If you hava a ROM "1060 - SuperMan" which is not in the patch database, you can rename the *.scc file to "1060 - SuperMan.scc", and put it with the ROM file together.

Note: you won't be suprised many cheat codes won't work on scds1 due to its poorly constructed cheat engine

Note: cheats.gbatemp.net

dayravager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that before, but I don't understand where you get the .cht files from... I can't find them on the GBA temp download page or I just don't know what they are lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?