Hacking DSLink on sale

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PSXBOX.NET has it for sell for 38.50USD.  Pretty good deal.  Too bad it needs flashme to run, but most people don't mind.

shipping to uk cost EMS/DHL/FedEx Express Price:USD$23.5

or

Registered AirMail Price:USD$6.7

DSLink+shipping fee for UK

EMS - $62.00 USD = UK£33.48 GBP ( cheap !! wonder if you get tax import? could cost up to £10)

AIR mail $45.20 USD = £24.41 GBP ( very cheap could get lose or Shipments can take around 7-30 days?)

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. i'll wait a bit longer un still they make one that have built-in Nopass device like the DS-Xtreme.

2. the roms must be patched unlike other Slot 1 solutions which also removes DS Download play.

3. it in only chinese setting.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What other slot 1 solutions don't need to be patched? Doesn't patching help prevent you from running malware? If that would be the case, I'd rather patch. DS Download play isn't that important to me since most of the time it isn't that great for a mediocre game. Mario Kart is another story, Yoshi's Touch & Go, I can care less.
I beleive there's also an English setting for the cart itself, but the software I beleive is in all chinese which kinda sucks I suppose, but you can always learn how to use that.
I'd rather wait for one with built-in nopass, but if it cost more than buying this with an MK4 series passme, I'll get this instead. I'm starting to become way impatient on this. Really really want to get on AIM on my DS, lol.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only game that I've ever had problems with in Download play is Big Brain Academy. I'm running FlashMe v7 with a Supercard CF and EZFlash 4 lite and neither work, but other games send/download fine.

I imagine NDSLink with FlashMev7 should also be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife