Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever considered making a separate version or an alternate setting that will display the menu on it's side so you can hold the DS book style?

I think that kind of thing would be really neat and bring something fresh in terms of Menu GUI.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Boriar said:
Apart from the known problem with the SDHC (a solution?), is it normal that when i try to run a game (not homebrew) instead of run it, they only load ysmenu but without execute the game?

Thanks

This happens for some people, It is something to do with the ysmenu.ini. Depending how your card is setup, it might be in a folder (ttmenu or something) copy that file to the root of your card and delete the one from the folder.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Boriar said:
Apart from the known problem with the SDHC (a solution?), is it normal that when i try to run a game (not homebrew) instead of run it, they only load ysmenu but without execute the game?

Thanks

You're supposed to put all the YSmenu components at the root of the card instead of putting it in a YSMenu folder

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
jester13 said:
Boriar said:

Thanks

You're supposed to put all the YSmenu components at the root of the card instead of putting it in a YSMenu folder

That sounds right.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
Boriar said:

Thanks

This happens for some people, It is something to do with the ysmenu.ini. Depending how your card is setup, it might be in a folder (ttmenu or something) copy that file to the root of your card and delete the one from the folder.

YYYEEEEAAHHHHHH!!!! At last all work fine. Thank you very much Spinal
yay.gif
(and also jester13). At the same time i have solve some weird problem with ysmenu and dstt menu that i can't solve before
smileipb2.png

And BTW have you one idea about the sdhc issue? My prefered microSD is 8 gb but DSision refuse to execute nothing from it
cry.gif

Great work, i hope that you win the neocompo. Good look!

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok, dssision on sdhc dont work on my dstt....

but now i have see another bug (????) i have set dsision as alternative bootsystem for my dstt (with this tutorial: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130181) and a have see there are 2 different menu controls.

when i boot desion:
1. i must start dsision via touch the screen or ressing a button
2. i cant slide the gamelist via stylus, it works only with left right ..... with the stylus i can only open the option menu (hide, settings,open.....)
3. and when i switch via shortcuts and standart die game slide down ...

but when dsision is started and i start it a second time but now via dsision:
1. dsision start automaticly
2. i can slide the games via stylus but its little bit hard to open the option menu.
3. on shortcut switching it dont slide out, now i have a fade out effect (wich looks 100 times better ;-) ) 4. i have a extra line in rom description for email adresses and other infos

is it possible to setup point 1, 2 (but with better start for option menu ), 3, 4 from the second start to the standart boot???

kind regards
NeoRame

ps: spinal have you a solution for the long loading time stuff ????

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
OK, I cant remember the features of the latest build uploaded here, so i suggest grabbing the neoflash version from here.

The mini-menu has been removed as there are button controls for each of the menu items.
Y = Hide/UnHide
X = Add to shortcuts
Hold Right (on d-pad) = Auto load last used rom
Select = settings
Although I just noticed L no longer switches to the shortcuts, I'll have to look into that, sorry guys.
A = Load rom / open folder
B = exit folder

It seems from what you're saying it sounds like the ttds version is perhaps older than the normal version. Having downloaded the above version right now, I notice that there isn't a specific ttds version in the archive. All you ned to do to make one, is dldi patch dsision_2.nds with the ttds dldi, then rename it to ttmenu.dat. There is no encryption involved or anything like that.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh cool sounds good and thanks for your reply but where i can find "ttds dldi" for patching the disision file???

ok i have it, i love this version. but is there a version with your dsision2 logo and not the neo flash banner????

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks but have it done ;-)

only one question ;-) i love this version. but is there a version with your dsision2 logo and not the neo flash banner????

QUOTE said:
Although I just noticed L no longer switches to the shortcuts, I'll have to look into that, sorry guys.
L for shortcuts works ine in your version

EDIT: and the new dsision version will not work on sdhc (blackscreens) on the old version dsision startup (only the game start was not working... )
i have try it with the standart dldi for dstt and with the dldi with sdhc support :-(

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm back from my hiatus of getting away from the OMG I CANT SPLL LOPL people.

What'd I miss out on?

dachouffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm trying to use YSMenu0903211700 and ttds kernel 1.17 with fake patcher in combination with DSision2_NeoFlash as a replacement firmware. If i start DSision2_NeoFlash with a previous dsision2 everything works. But if i autostart DSision2_NeoFlash after encrypting with r4crypt to _DS_MENU.DAT it starts, but i cant enter any folder. It will return to it's start posission. What do i do wrong. Pleas some help
bow.gif

The previous version works with the new YSMenu.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
dachouffe said:
i'm trying to use YSMenu0903211700 and ttds kernel 1.17 with fake patcher in combination with DSision2_NeoFlash as a replacement firmware. If i start DSision2_NeoFlash with a previous dsision2 everything works. But if i autostart DSision2_NeoFlash after encrypting with r4crypt to _DS_MENU.DAT it starts, but i cant enter any folder. It will return to it's start posission. What do i do wrong. Pleas some help
bow.gif

The previous version works with the new YSMenu.

Have you tried encrypting the DSision_R4DS.nds version?

[edit] I just noticed there isn't a pre-encoded version... here it is.[/edit]

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay i tested DSision2 on my (original) R4.
Works and looks awesome.

But i have 1 problem:
If i load a game, i go to ysmenu, but it doesnt load the game automaticall? (like its written in the readme)
ysmenu.nds is in the root like TTMenu.

I also use the latest Version of YSMenu.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
There are quite a few attempts to explain this throughout this thread. Basically, if you have a ysmenu folder, move ysmenu.ini from it to the root of your card. If ysmenu.ini, is found anywhere other than the root, the loading method will not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary