Nope, works great on mine
laugh.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rommy667, those icons are there to bypass the 1.4 flashcart block. They make the DSi think they're actual games, and therefore not try to block them.

patrickbrown3000, the DSi and DSi XL are technically identical (only the size and preinstalled games are different)

oni222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the japanese and european DSI XL/LL work with this card just fine but I just got my USA version and my acecard 2i witht he latest patch doesnt work :/

I am currently charging it to full and I will retry (since i gave it a shot the second I got it from gamestop and yes I got it a day early but our GS manager rocks!).

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll get mines tomorrow morning and I bet it works.................really do we need so many topics about this ?
Can't we just wait a few more hours ?

oni222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I doubt it not working on the US DSi XL.

ok fully charged mine and I get the following error:

" an error has ocurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see the nintendo DSi operations manual for help troubleshooting. "

I am currently using the latest akaio beta firmware that allows the new shin megami game.

If you want me to post any other information please leave me detailed instructions and I'll post back asap!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oni222 said:

" an error has ocurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see the nintendo DSi operations manual for help troubleshooting. "

I am currently using the latest akaio beta firmware that allows the new shin megami game.

If you want me to post any other information please leave me detailed instructions and I'll post back asap!
Which version of AKAIO you are using has bearing on wether it works on a DSi XL. I'm guessing you haven't updated your Acekard to be compatible with DSi FW 1.4, as that's they same error message people get on the DSi when they haven't updated their cart. Update using this file

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oni222 said:
YayMii said:
updated to 1.4?
vid, pl0x?

I got my card 4 days ago in anticipation of this dsi xl so I think I just updated the akaio asuming that's all that was needed.
Does the acekard show up as "Danny Phantom" in the DSi Menu?

Use the file here in a DS lite/phat using the Acekard.
Note there are 2 .nds files included, you can use either.

oni222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
oni222 said:

Which version of AKAIO you are using has bearing on wether it works on a DSi XL. I'm guessing you haven't updated your Acekard to be compatible with DSi FW 1.4, as that's they same error message people get on the DSi when they haven't updated their cart. Update using this file

I know I'm using the latest akaio since I updated today from the forum links here. I should be home in 2 hours and I'll post any videos you guys want. To be honest I'm hoping the 1.4 update link u posted here fixes it.

PS: I'm posting from my phone an I have the dsi xl with
me so if you need any more info I'll be glad to help.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need a DS lite or a DS phat for that file BTW.
Also, if the Acekard shows up as "Danny Phantom" in the menu, then the file's not needed.

(right now I'm thinking: YES IT WORKS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oni222 said:
tk_saturn said:
oni222 said:

I know I'm using the latest akaio since I updated today from the forum links here. I should be home in 2 hours and I'll post any videos you guys want. To be honest I'm hoping the 1.4 update link u posted here fixes it.

PS: I'm posting from my phone an I have the dsi xl with
me so if you need any more info I'll be glad to help.

Please let us know if it works. i was planning on ordering my DSI XL tomorrow..I already have an AceKard 2i with the firmware 1.4 update already compatible(According to realhotstuff.com where I bought it from) so Im not sure if I have to do the fix or I just pop it in and Im good to go

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need the fix. If the Acekard shows up as Danny Phantom (which should only show in a DSi), then you shouldn't have any problems with the Acekard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast