DSI XL 1.4.1 and DSTTi Gold firmware v1.17a12sp8

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by sylviebi, Nov 24, 2010.

1. sylviebi
    OP

sylviebi Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2010
    Canada
    Hi,

I have a DSI XL with v1.4U and a DSTTi Gold (www.ndstti.cn) with v1.17a12sp8 which I downloaded from the previously mentioned site. It's works great.

I know it's the fake one and please don't tell me to buy a real one. I was cheated and now I am trying to make the best of it.

My questions is does anyone have this card running on a DSI v1.4.1? I know what the site says but they are a knock-off company so there goes their credibility in my eyes. I want to here from people who actually have this scenario.

Oh and I don't know if this helps but the card comes up as Alex Rider Stormbreaker THQ. Does that mean anything to anyone?

Thanks for your time,
    Sylvie
    PS: I know the golden rule is to not update but what if I really wanted to?! :-)

2. bitonio6

bitonio6 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2009
    Swaziland
    if you have starwars on your DSi screen before your start your DSTTi gold = 1.4.1 will not work with it
    But DSTTi GOLD exist in 1.4.1 compatible, but the old one cant be upgraded!!!

3. sylviebi
    OP

sylviebi Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2010
    Canada
    ok. I decided I could live without the data management and went ahead and updated my dsi to 1.4.2u and it worked. yeah. I must say it was a pretty long 2 minutes from the time I started the update to the time I tested my dstti gold card.

before anyone jumps in I just bought this card on 26 oct 2010 and the site did claim that it worked. So now it's confirmed in my eyes anyway.

thanks, Sylvie

PS: I tested it on my daughter's dsi first as she doesn't know about or use the card yet and she would have been none the wiser. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice