(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Joe88 said:
Fabis94 said:
So you're saying, they got slapped in the face when they bought a DS with more features than DSLite? You have a weird logic.
I wouldnt call losing the gba slot a pro...

Lol most of the buyers don't even play GBA anymore. I've only played GBA once on my DSLite and that's it.

Well, if by any indication of what we've seen so far, a GBA emulator could be in the works. And there's TONS of great GBA games, not to mention the loss of a slot-2 in general for Guitar Hero, rumble pack, and of course GBA games overall.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Maybe they are good, but no one that hasn't played GBA before really wants it. Also you can play GH with the button hack, so yeah.
thats a stupid answer. whats the POINT in playing GUITAR HERO with a button hack. it breaks the whole point of the game -.-

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Wintrale: Downloadable content like every other console out there from the iPhone to the PS3? Eurm, sorry, but the consoles you speak of actually have good games for download. I have yet to hear anything AT ALL of DSWare, and if it's the same as WiiWare, you can expect little to nothing from it.

@Fabis94, "Err, how is not using the grip breaking the whole point of the game?"
Oh, I don't know. I don't imagine they sat around saying, "Let's make a guitar simulation game that makes you feel like you're almost playing a guitar!" and then designed a grip to make that possible on the DS. I don't think that's the point of the game at all.

That was sarcasm, as you've displayed in this thread a lack of understanding of it. The "whole point" OF Guitar Hero is the Guitar bit. It certainly isn't the Hero bit.

The rest is specifically owned at DSi owners.

A device that can play music and surf the internet without external devices? Whilst requiring a wireless connection. When I can just do that with my crappy Nokia, which you need anyway because the DSi doesn't function as a phone. A camera? My phone also does that, and almost at better resolution than the DSi. And if I wanted to take a good photo, I would use a camera.

Not sure if you saw anything about it (You did.) but when the PS3 came out without any backwards compatibility, was there not a gigantic shitstorm? Stop me if that didn't happen. I for one find the concept of backwards compatibility stupid (If you have the game for the system, you clearly owned the system. Go play it on the system then?) many, many people use B.C.

So come contact me when there's a reason to upgrade, DSi fanboys, and until then acknowledge the facts please.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
@Wintrale: Downloadable content like every other console out there from the iPhone to the PS3? Eurm, sorry, but the consoles you speak of actually have good games for download. I have yet to hear anything AT ALL of DSWare, and if it's the same as WiiWare, you can expect little to nothing from it.

@Fabis94, "Err, how is not using the grip breaking the whole point of the game?"
Oh, I don't know. I don't imagine they sat around saying, "Let's make a guitar simulation game that makes you feel like you're almost playing a guitar!" and then designed a grip to make that possible on the DS. I don't think that's the point of the game at all.

That was sarcasm, as you've displayed in this thread a lack of understanding of it. The "whole point" OF Guitar Hero is the Guitar bit. It certainly isn't the Hero bit.

The rest is specifically owned at DSi owners.

A device that can play music and surf the internet without external devices? Whilst requiring a wireless connection. When I can just do that with my crappy Nokia, which you need anyway because the DSi doesn't function as a phone. A camera? My phone also does that, and almost at better resolution than the DSi. And if I wanted to take a good photo, I would use a camera.

Not sure if you saw anything about it (You did.) but when the PS3 came out without any backwards compatibility, was there not a gigantic shitstorm? Stop me if that didn't happen. I for one find the concept of backwards compatibility stupid (If you have the game for the system, you clearly owned the system. Go play it on the system then?) many, many people use B.C.

So come contact me when there's a reason to upgrade, DSi fanboys, and until then acknowledge the facts please.
Private|Parts, everything you said I understand and are good points. But some games that are in the DSiware are actually quite addicting/fun. ofcourse they're nothing like full games, but for example birds and beans(i believe it was called in english), is quite addicting if you give time to get into it. There are also a few free apps that is quite fun. For example the notes one(idk if its out for english xP) is like flipbook/animanatee (home brew games), that is more stable and supports online gallery/download. Again this is all on the japanese DSi (english dsiwares look junk, LOL), but yea. They even have phantasy star 0 online as a DSiware where you can use the camera to chat with other people while questing with them. I don't think DSiware is all too junkie as you say it is. but other than that you have good points
happy.gif

to add on, I believe they will most definatly come out with more Omultiplayer games that will utilize the camera as well :3 idk about the english DSis though xD sorry americans :3

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kennypu said:
birds and beans(i believe it was called in english), is quite addicting if you give time to get into it.
is that the same exact mini-game that was packaged with wario ware inc.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
kennypu said:
birds and beans(i believe it was called in english), is quite addicting if you give time to get into it.
is that the same exact mini-game that was packaged with wario ware inc.
which one? the one for the ds was different. either way I already said they were minigames, and some people enjoy them.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol the grip doesn't make you feel like you're playing a guitar. It's almost the same as the normal buttons. With the cheat codes no one cares about the grip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: old men discussion