topgunroofm

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DSi, as we all know, isn't worth getting. If I had to design it, by taking out the GBA Slot, I would add two NDS slots so you can had three NDS cards at the same time. I am posting this to see the people's opinion about improving the NDSi. Feel free to post your opinion.

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Improvements I'd like to see are bigger buttons and maybe a touch screen that doesn't have a raised border (flush with the casing like the top screen). I'm not sure if you can do something like that for a touch screen, but it sure would make it easier to wipe without getting dust collecting on the borders.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Better Cameras, more audio codec support, a movie player (Not needed, but people will probably actually use it).

Besides that, a better battery life, and a cheaper price.

topgunroofm

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's retarded. I wouldn't mind the size (unless it was too chucky). Having two NDS slots would be awesome. I would have my R4 and M3 side by side.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
topgunroofm said:
That's retarded. I wouldn't mind the size (unless it was too chucky). Having two NDS slots would be awesome. I would have my R4 and M3 side by side.
except that you wouldn't since neither work in dsi as the m3i hasn't been relesed yet and the one that's out is a fake and an ak2i clone and the "r4i ultra" is also an ak2i clone

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i disagree entirely about it not being worth getting.

Just because the current DSi flash carts arent up to their previous standards yet doesnt make the DSi "not worth getting." I happen like my DSi quite a bit, and I use it over my DS lite everyday.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would have preferred a Slot-2, even if it was smaller, since you could in theory just use an adapter for GBA games...
But without Slot-2, there's no rumble, no extra RAM, no gyrosensor, no sun sensor, etc.

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see a reason to having 2 DS slots, especially if you're using a flashcart. I might see someone making more use of it if they own many retail games, but it's not exactly that hard to swap games out or store them somewhere while on the go.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What about a printer that plugs into Slot-1?
Seriously, they should have kept a Slot-2, even if it didn't fit GBA games since it'd be smaller. You'd just need an adapter.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
DONE
0 x 1.6 = 0

Nintendo delivers again.
smile.gif
Pshh it does too! Proof is here!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The DSiWare to some makes it more than worth getting. I personally am not willing to put the extra $ for a few added things, i can wait a while
biggrin.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I would like games to be able to access the SD card
That way you can play games with your own choice of backgrounds - or even your own graphics for you main character/Enemies etc

Can you imagine it - Super mario jumping on your boss's head !!!!

I would also like the DSi to accept pictures copied onto the SD care from a PC to display on screen (currently you can only use pictures that the Dsi has taken itself)

MP3 support would be nice as well

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Improvements?

Put the GBA port back in it. (if not for GBA gaming, then at least for the accessories that some DS games used...I.E. rumble pak, Guitar hero)

Put a bigger battery in it. (the one in there now is less powerful than the DSphat's. How pathetic!)

Put better cameras in it. (or trash 'em altogether)

Make DSi Ware that doesn't suck for it. (so far, the only worthwhile one is the browser and that's nothing all that special)

Lower the price for it and the DSi Ware.

Let all flashcarts work in it. (LOL! That'll be the day)

Offer a free trade-up for owners of the DSlite. (another pipe-dream)

Make more GOOD games for it and less casual/noob/shovelware games.

Yeah, I'm pretty anti-DSi. Sorry if that bothers you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*