Homebrew DSi Homebrew Menu directly on your Home Menu!

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonshell doesn't seem to want to work with the updated patch either. Here's a picture:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3aR9pLzo70hV0lnY0RYbGk3LUU

Also, the name of the patch was properly changed to "DSI 3DS sd card". Nothing big, but cosmetic differences are always nice. :P

Here's the patch with the source if anyone wants to experiment more. Remember, I did NOT develop this, I simply compiled it.

Attachments

• dldi4dsisd-master.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by Bkool999,

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonshell doesn't seem to want to work with the updated patch either. Here's a picture:

EDIT: I was having issues uploading the image, so I included it in the zip file.

Also, the name of the patch was properly changed to "DSI 3DS sd card". Nothing big, but cosmetic differences are always nice. :P

Here's the patch with the source if anyone wants to experiment more. Remember, I did NOT develop this, I simply compiled it.

There isn't a zip, did you forget to attach?

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• dldi4dsisd-master.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by Bkool999,

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to use --arm7 or --arm7EntryAddress to change the arm7EntryAddress? Here's what I did:

Code:
A:\nds-hb-menu-master\nds-hb-menu-master>A:\nds-hb-menu-master\nds-hb-menu-master\patch_ndsheader_dsiware.py hbmenu.nds
Patching file : hbmenu.nds
WARNING: .nds arm7EntryAddress greater than 0x2400000 will not boot as cia
you need to recompile or swap the arm7 binary with a precompiled one with --arm7 and --arm7EntryAddress
file patched

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to use --arm7 or --arm7EntryAddress to change the arm7EntryAddress? Here's what I did:

Code:
A:\nds-hb-menu-master\nds-hb-menu-master>A:\nds-hb-menu-master\nds-hb-menu-master\patch_ndsheader_dsiware.py hbmenu.nds
Patching file : hbmenu.nds
WARNING: .nds arm7EntryAddress greater than 0x2400000 will not boot as cia
you need to recompile or swap the arm7 binary with a precompiled one with --arm7 and --arm7EntryAddress
file patched

You can't just change the address settings for Arm7. You also have to patch the Arm7 binary so it jumps back to the correct address after the SRL boots. Otherwise you have a high risk of it not working properly at the address settings you change it to.

Reactions: Bkool999
P

PaiiNSteven

Theoreticly, could we make a tool that takes files from here and put them into a flashcart? I dont always have a micro sd to sd thingy on me and I want to play ACTUAL ds games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol: calling it anything related to switch will just be a Wii U type of accident