Homebrew DSi Homebrew / Acekard

ILeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Dsi XL 1.4.1E and i want to homebrew it or maybe should i stick with my Acekard 2? I just want to play games without any erros or performance problems, to be easy and simple to use.
The Acekard is really easy to use just boot it to the home menu and choose to game.
I'm not really sure if i should homebrew the DSi or just leave it like it is and use the Acekard and if i want to homebrew should i know something before doing it? is there any risks to it like i wont be able to use it anymore or something similar? it is easy to use it, will i occur erros in the future with it? i have a homebrew 3ds a friend helped me with the hole process form the start to the end and it was really ok not that hard i wonder if i will be able to homebrew it myself alone? My hole point in this is:
--- SHOULD I HOMEBREW MY DSI OR STICK WITH THE ACEKARD ---

djleviticus

Trophies
XP
Country
if the Acekard does what you want, why change things? i have put cfw on my DSi and rund ds games from the SD card with Twilght Menu which is fantastic and always being updated, there are always risks hacking a console, but i have done many dsi/3ds and not had a problem. Just follow the instructions and take your time and you will be fine.

Reactions: banjo2

ILeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if the Acekard does what you want, why change things? i have put cfw on my DSi and rund ds games from the SD card with Twilght Menu which is fantastic and always being updated, there are always risks hacking a console, but i have done many dsi/3ds and not had a problem. Just follow the instructions and take your time and you will be fine.
Well, is the cfw capped and will run at 60fps? i think yes, but i don't know about the acekard will it run at 60fps all the time? is there performance drops? compared to the cfw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries