Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DarkShinigami, Jul 6, 2010.
ok so i have a dsi and it had parental locks on is there anyway to get rid of the locks?0
Yes, there is.
I don't know if I should help you...
Those parental locks aren't there for nothing >.>
why? use your alotted time.
^Did you seriously have to do that... :/
I'm not sure if this is alright >
I mean, those parental controls aren't there for nuffin' -.-
If he is a kid trying to do that, he will not be able to con the nintendo person into thinking he is the adult.
Do you think nintendo really cares? o.o
And maybe, NINTENDO cares, but the people who receive the call probably don't
Ill help you.
1. Go to DSi Settings
2. Go to Parental Controls
3. Choose Yes
4. Choose I Forgot
5. Choose I Forgot
6. Write down somewhere the Inquiry Number
7. Enter here
8. Write your Inquiry number on where it says Confirmation Number
9. Click Get Reset Code
10. Go back to your DSi
11. Youre still on the inquiry number tab right?
12. Choose OK
13. Write the Master Key
14. Choose Okay
15. Your Parental Controls removed
16. Now go and do whatever your parents didnt let you do.
17. Go to GBATemp.net
18. Write a Reply, saying that this method worked and thanking Naruses for helping.
^ Seriously WHY did you do that, I just can't believe it ;_;
sorry i took so long to reply to all your great responses. by the way i bought the dsi off a someone for twenty dollars. it already had prental lock on when i bought it off someone. thanks for all your help it is no longer locked.